[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WiiSky70

I tried to get Google Now working but i couldn't do it yet , I've flashed the official JB Gapps from Goo.im and it didn't worked

Also i've found 2 bugs in the notification tray

1. There is a problem when a notification is recieved , the blank text isn't right

2. When pulling down the notification tray the graphics are like-broken

And i have another question , how can i expand the partition size ?

Guest plegdroid
Tried it briefly, searched for Gillingham FC but nothing. Seeing as the season starts tomorrow, it should work, right?

thanks for trying it Terry. it could be area specific ,but your in Kent which is not a million miles from London (Chelsea) so not to sure with that one:$ unless it's being rolled out in the capital first due to the Olympics. but my understanding was currently only the u.s could make full use of the cards. :)

Guest dejanmil

I tried to get Google Now working but i couldn't do it yet , I've flashed the official JB Gapps from Goo.im and it didn't worked

Also i've found 2 bugs in the notification tray

1. There is a problem when a notification is recieved , the blank text isn't right

2. When pulling down the notification tray the graphics are like-broken

And i have another question , how can i expand the partition size ?

to expand partition do next:

1. Download TPT Helper from gplay

2. Create your own TPT

3. Set cashe 2, system 180 minimum for this build

4. When it finish making image, go check image directory, shoule be 2/4

5. Click power off to start the TPT

6. When phone shuts down hold: vol+, middle key and power. If phone wont wake up remove battery for 10 sec and try again.

7. It will go to recovery and then just flash as u want.

Edited by dejanmil

Guest plegdroid
Wow this thread has exploded with replies.

you feed us with reasons to :P

thank you by the way for the new update :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

thanks for trying it Terry. it could be area specific ,but your in Kent which is not a million miles from London (Chelsea) so not to sure with that one:$ unless it's being rolled out in the capital first due to the Olympics. but my understanding was currently only the u.s could make full use of the cards. :)

Wish we could get this to work. Great feature, yet another blunder from Google, how stupid would this be if it was US only

Guest plegdroid

Wish we could get this to work. Great feature, yet another blunder from Google, how stupid would this be if it was US only

you think they would due to the nexus 7 being available over here now.

Guest plegdroid
It's US only for now. Even Google Books and Google Movies were US only at first. They always start with US and expand to other countries.

yam, that was my understanding. a request if possible O:) any chance of patching in konsta's center lockscreen again, I've tried manually making the changes at xml level but it just dosnt make any change to the clock position, can't figure out why, only seems to make the change when compiled from source :'( if not, I'll move it the alternative way via margin right again :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest MoreLazers

Flashed the latest ROM this morning, everything is amazing Lalit, I love you.

Slight problem though; SMS was working fine (received a couple of texts), until I installed a couple more apps and ran the link2sd fix script in TE and hot rebooted (I know you don't need to do both).

Now I don't seem to be able to receive SMS, but I can receive calls and send SMS.

I'm using GO SMS Pro, but the messages still don't show up in the stock messaging app, so I'm not sure what's going on. They all come through when I revert back to the last ICS ROM though. Strange.

Guest Josh92

Not having any messaging issues, maybe it's Go SMS Pro causing issues with Jelly Bean? Or some other new app?

Screen off animation works occasionally. Please, fix that in near future...

Yeah noticed that, no big deal though really.