[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

I shall reflash ROM to check. I still have theme zip and apk so that's not a problem

It works. Just affects toggles right?

you should not have to flash the rom, just change back to the stock theme, in theme Chooser :)

toggles and softkeys :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Josh92

Tried using walking navigation today & the accelerometer seems to be playing up, kept jumping and seemed to think I was generally facing the complete other way. GPS also seems to still have issues turning off. Still tries to find signal when turned off.

Guest omegavesko

Tried using walking navigation today & the accelerometer seems to be playing up, kept jumping and seemed to think I was generally facing the complete other way. GPS also seems to still have issues turning off. Still tries to find signal when turned off.

I think that's an issue on all ROMs. It makes apps like Sky Map completely unusable.

Guest Josh92

Never been a problem before, previous roms it's faced roughly the right way, had a bit of the turning going on but perfectly usable, this was just the complete opposite way (had it going for a good 10 minutes like that).

Guest utternoob

I did try Manchester united once, got nothing. Will try again

Edit: Nope. Location maybe? Being nowhere near Manchester or Gillingham right now, I have absolutely no idea. Do either of you have a results app?

Edit 2: Nailed it!! Turn cards off, clear data, relaunch go through setup, and there it was: Everton v Manchester United card. Only one that works, but I'll take it. No Gillingham but hey, can't have everything

Edited by utternoob

Guest pctv007

did it work for you? :)

Yes

:D

By the way; tried google voice search, and it works, but voice input doesn't... just me or is it normal ?

:blink:

Edited by pctv007

Guest plegdroid
Nice, so can everyone else actually scroll their cards? Or is it just me with this bug?

no I've had a play with Terry's suggestion and still no result, tried the Manchester united suggestion, and still nada. which is not really to strange as iam in Manchester :P

tried Manchester city first just in the hope, but still nothing. :$

Guest plegdroid
Silly question, but did you check web history?

to clear yes when turning off cards :\

take it, I'd leave that unchecked :D

update: tried it checked and unchecked, and still nothing. I'll try a newer gapps in case this has a bearing on it.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

Hmm. I flashed 15/8 and it broke, then flashed 13/8 and it worked, team and everything. As I said, no Gillingham but I'm not too bothered, I know it works at least

Guest plegdroid
Hmm. I flashed 15/8 and it broke, then flashed 13/8 and it worked, team and everything. As I said, no Gillingham but I'm not too bothered, I know it works at least

just got 15/08, I'll get 13/08 :D