[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Josh92

I was wondering if it would be possible to mod the app so the mic button acted as a shortcut to opening the voice search that works instead actually.

Well Google Now didn't update me at all during the Chelsea game, or after yet. Brilliant.

Guest plegdroid
I was wondering if it would be possible to mod the app so the mic button acted as a shortcut to opening the voice search that works instead actually.

Well Google Now didn't update me at all during the Chelsea game, or after yet. Brilliant.

not got any notification, but visiting Google search does update the scores, better than nothing :Dpost-910238-13453895714571_thumb.jpg

Guest jtharmor

So does this mean that JB can never run without 230 Mb TPT ? Strange still people here are struggling coz of this......tilal pls release a smaller install version

Guest Josh92

So does this mean that JB can never run without 230 Mb TPT ? Strange still people here are struggling coz of this......tilal pls release a smaller install version

I'm on a 200mb system now with about 15mb to spare..

EDIT: Btw, who is struggling with this now??

Edited by Josh92

Guest jul57640

Working for me using WiFi tether for root users when I was watching rugby on the laptop.

thanks have you change settings for make it work or are you using default?

i have tried all and none of my devices see network

Guest Josh92

post-910238-13453961090179_thumb.jpg :D it's working.

Yours seems much better than mine in terms of info, mines half the size of that without any notifications. Inconsistances on this are really strange.

What gapps are you using? 13/8? I got man city come up cos I was searching them, but still not as a notification. Did you open up the card like notifications? Because mine only has the top half of the card compared to yours (accidentally swiped it away before I could try expand it & get a screenshot, oops).

Edited by Josh92

Guest plegdroid

post-910238-13453962399162_thumb.jpg:)

edit.

I've found, don't swipe it away, just tap the notification to bring it up, then close from in now. and it will send you the notification .I think swiping it away dismisses it. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Swiping dismisses, tapping it opens a Google search for me :S

I think we need a Google now cards thread.

sorted :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest mhstrijbos

This has probably been answered anywhere in this topic, but....can I modify the status bar icons somewhere? Would like to toggle HSPDA on/off...

Thanks!!

Guest pctv007

This has probably been answered anywhere in this topic, but....can I modify the status bar icons somewhere? Would like to toggle HSPDA on/off...

Thanks!!

Have a look in "parameters/system/notification bar/power widget buttons", you should find what you want

:D ;)

Guest Xmas.se

Hello, anyone using s2e on this rom can help me to make it work? I flashed the zip file from some posts before through cwm, but I still can't make it work. I use the partition as ext4, and my impression is that not mount. Any help I appreciate. Thanks

Guest creedence

Hello, anyone using s2e on this rom can help me to make it work? I flashed the zip file from some posts before through cwm, but I still can't make it work. I use the partition as ext4, and my impression is that not mount. Any help I appreciate. Thanks

Normally, it goes like this:

S2E script flash in CWM.

Reboot system

S2E Download Google play.

S2E start.Everything is still grayed out.

Preferences - Advanced - mount as ext4

Reboot

From now on, everything has to be moved.

You can choose what is moved.(dalvik,data...)

And reboot again.

After reboot, it is already on sd card.

Edited by creedence