[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

...and now a new serious problem..that also outgong calls are stopped after about 20-30 sec??

Is there some settings I have to adjust???

Never experenced this with any other ROM before..

I haven't got MMS working, but I haven't had any microphone problems. I've checked APNs, and they're fine, so I have absolutely no idea

Thanks for the answer....Do you think MMS every can be solved for this ROM??

..Thanks for your answer..Due to my problem with in/outgoing calls and MMS I seems have to return to MoKee..a bit sad as the part working in this ROM is superiour..

Hello guys,

I'm quite new at this: earlier this week I started with CM9 and yesterday I moved over to CM10, but I believe I found a bug:

My phone is connecting via bluetooth to my car (phone and car both say device found), but when I start winamp the audio doesn't get streamed to the car (this worked for CM9 and stock). Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for all the great work on this!

EDIT: found this: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1848643

will try and report back.

Edited by Mot1f

Guest .ALi007

lalit watch this :-D

looks very nice :-D

[media=]

just wanted to ask you if you can include something in your rom from this one

Edited by .ALi007

Guest Asthota

[media=]

It's mostly the same :S

Hello guys,

I'm quite new at this: earlier this week I started with CM9 and yesterday I moved over to CM10, but I believe I found a bug:

My phone is connecting via bluetooth to my car (phone and car both say device found), but when I start winamp the audio doesn't get streamed to the car (this worked for CM9 and stock). Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for all the great work on this!

EDIT: found this: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1848643

will try and report back.

Doesn't seem to work. For now i'll have to revert to CM9.

I have seen other posts from around the 14th of august saying the bluetooth audio problems have been fixed in the CM10 nightlies though, will this be merged to this ROM?

Guest omegavesko

Is anybody else getting horrible battery life with this ROM? I left it unplugged for 15 minutes and it drained 10%. I checked the stats and it said the screen drained 60%, even though it's on the lowest possible brightness setting.

Guest Josh92

Nope, getting really good battery life, today it's been off charge for about 15 hours & still has 45% mobile data has always been on, wifi on & off & watched a few vids, used apps & sent texts. Is also overclocked to 921.

Edited by Josh92

Guest straks

Battery life is ok for me 3D19H atm and still 54% but i have one question is there any way to turn on the screenshot function ? or this ROM doesnt support it like the CM9?

Edited by straks

Guest plegdroid
Battery life is ok for me 3D19H atm and still 54% but i have one question is there any way to turn on the screenshot function ? or this ROM doesnt support it like the CM9?

morning, it's in settings, system post-910238-134585511166_thumb.jpg

:)

Guest plegdroid
Can you please tell me the name of font on this screenshot.I tried hero font but it is too thin

Afternoon its Discomod .

:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest CavemanJames

is there any way to turn on the screenshot function ? or this ROM doesnt support it like the CM9?

CM9, or Ice Cream Sandwich, was the first version of Android to have a native screenshot function. You can take a screenshot by pressing VOL DOWN and POWER.

Guest razzmataz1478

[media=]

Downloading the source now.

Guest Josh92

From CM7:

- Go Clockwork Mod

- Factory Reset

- Format Cache/Dalvik & system.

- Install zip -> CFX2 zip File

- Flash gapps

- Reboot.

You may as well do this & see if solves your rebooting issue if you're planning on doing it anyway.

Edited by Josh92