[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sasa_gm

Any chance for getting the "quiet nottification sound" fixed? I reboot, and it's normal, but after some time (for about a day) it comes back again.

Guest plegdroid
Any chance for getting the "quiet nottification sound" fixed? I reboot, and it's normal, but after some time (for about a day) it comes back again.

it does that with me too, quick fix, go to sound in settings, change your ring tone, change it back to your usual one, then do the same with the notification tone, and it will be at normal volume again, saves on having to reboot the whole phone :)

Guest sasa_gm

Thanks! I did quick reboot in link2sd but this is faster solution. Just sad that i have to "quick reboot" when i want to play defender 2, 'cuz i get white textures unitl i reboot and open the app again. I'm addicted to that game. :)

Edited by sasa_gm

Guest Josh92

Anyone know why when linking some apps to SD I'm getting an insufficient storage message? Currently trying with Kindle app (which is huge at 15mb). Got loads of free space on partition and 30mb free on phone. Never had the issue on other roms but keep getting it here.

Guest plegdroid
Anyone know why when linking some apps to SD I'm getting an insufficient storage message? Currently trying with Kindle app (which is huge at 15mb). Got loads of free space on partition and 30mb free on phone. Never had the issue on other roms but keep getting it here.

is it a cache issue, I tend to get that on play store when downloading , I use a cache cleaner and it clears the issue. it's worth trying :)

Guest plegdroid
Does that just remove the stuff from the cache that isn't needed? Can't see why it's needed as I have space.

morning, the big horders for me with cache are browser and market, followed by tapatalk. it holds onto stuff so the next time you visit it loads quicker. clearing won't reset any settings ect. just the bloat :)

as an example. I've 52meg data left internally, cached info left me with 16meg,cleared cache and got 52meg back.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Is there something in this that means Now works, but PA JB doesn't have? Because it FCs when attempting to use after setup process

morning Terry,

not understanding the link :)

Guest utternoob

Now force closes on Paranoid android Jelly Bean after setup process. I was wondering if there are any libs or binaries missing in PA JB that CFX2 has for it to work

Guest plegdroid
Now force closes on Paranoid android Jelly Bean after setup process. I was wondering if there are any libs or binaries missing in PA JB that CFX2 has for it to work

I understand now :D

Guest e.miron

Hi .

Is there any way of changing the order of softkeys to match the order of hardware buttons?. At times it can get messy.

In CFX was an option of edit, but I can't find it on CFX2.

Guest razzmataz1478
Hi .

Is there any way of changing the order of softkeys to match the order of hardware buttons?. At times it can get messy.

In CFX was an option of edit, but I can't find it on CFX2.

Settings > system > Nav bar

Guest e.miron

Yes, but there I can only enable/disable softkeys. In CFX there was an option to change the order so it can match the buttons. Like instead of ICS default back/home/recent, to make them home/menu/back.