[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Seems to be running a lot smoother, great work. How come soft keys were removed as default?

re softkeys, I don't know if Lalit left them out for this reason or not, but as presented by Lalit, there's options in system settings for hardware key mapping. post-910238-13479228993087_thumb.jpg

with softkeys enabled this option disappears from system settings. post-910238-13479229826264_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the softkeys...working better than in CM9:CFX1. but there are no option to change the order to correspond with the hard buttons. Will it be too much to ask for this?

Guest plegdroid
Thanks for the softkeys...working better than in CM9:CFX1. but there are no option to change the order to correspond with the hard buttons. Will it be too much to ask for this?

morning, that was an option in cfx settings. that would need to be compiled in at source. beyond my capabilities :)

First of all thanks tilal for the great work. The new ROM is running infallibly and smooth.

But there are 2 trifles. I am not sure if it has to do with the new update but it was working before I updated to the newest version.

1. I can't scroll in my Google now cards anymore. When I swipe to scroll the cards then only the google search box moves but not the cards.

2. I am using the CamScanner app which was working with Camera ICS in the last version (16.08). Now after updating it is not working anymore. I did a fresh re-install for the app (inc. clearing cache and data). I also tried to use stock camera and Camera ICS, but it doesn't start anymore, I always get the message *Unfortunately, CamScanner has stopped* when I start the app.

Has anyone similar experiences or is it only me?