[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Had to google that ;-)

It's an austrian phone provided by tele.ring. Came with 2.3.5, didn't even show a tele.ring logo, no simlock.

It seems to me the phone thinks an external mouse or something is used..

Edited by Frush

Guest plegdroid
Had to google that ;-)

It's an austrian phone provided by tele.ring. Came with 2.3.5, didn't even show a tele.ring logo, no simlock.

It seems to me the phone thinks an external mouse or something is used..

could be a tenderd staraddict.

believe ceco is planning a fix for jb but with no eta

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/357478-[KERNEL]-SFR-Staraddict-kernels-for-"all"-custom-roms

Guest razzmataz1478

And if I have curently a 200MB system partition for the CM9?

What are the correct steps if I want upgrade?

The same, it should fit on a 200mb sys with stripped gapps.

Guest tilal6991

No wifi again... Format! snT+5rq4sxkuNkAguyK7n2zVy0eePCGb2NOU7y7CBBVjH7CfM3bt60adO6eb216ZaiLEBBHv0m9Q2bNm3YsH796unqhWHa3EBBIbu+BepAkbVr16xR7y6PtxAACsr4TVLfog4UWbUKSNcku0sCBVXyJgI56qtWrVQH0tVJ3gpAQdXcHnUQWAEmy+K8QIKyPq3Tlq9YsQwIFk9tKYhykwYKitjWdM1ZumzZkiWLZ3VUpoWaCQIFefUyGjqnzl28ePaU9vqsSH8dHpDjxa2zq1o6gOY1V2RGB5qKsYK8yaHsmJqvXlFRqp4SHuigyA4LEMPg2MSE2IgQXwNYgICCTtPcJSjA2UQDHnTgQOaXUlOT4ocHMhYAAGluYwmrrT9uAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC Back to ICS! iAKAFD96wjwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Uh. It would be better if you actually told me what exactly the problem was and give me a logcat so I can fix it rather than just complaining that it doesn't work and that you're going back to ICS.

Guest tonielcrack

Hi tilal6991, I'm so impatient to see running jelly bean on our Zte Skate :D!

I will try the rom all day there if I find any bug to help

how I can get a logcat to give it to you?

Sorry for my bad bad bad english, I only want help you with this Awsome Rom :D !

OpenGL it works on this rom? :)

Edited by tonielcrack

Guest Redzinald

Tilal Hello, problem with wifi is that when you hold him sore for a while longer going to be unresponsive and can not include more unless you do the restart. Last night I left wifi on before bedtime and morning is not working and can not be turned on. This is the last version is not happening.

Hi Tilal, like a few other already mentioned there is a problem with the Wlan. After the update last night all was working fine and my phone was all night connected to my home wlan. Now I am in the office and there is no way to get a connection to my work wlan (I switched wlan on/off and did a scan) . Finally a reboot did the trick.

After reboot I recognized another strange thing. I had my phone on charger while I did the reboot. The battery level before reboot was 45% and after reboot there was only 27% left (did I mention it was on charger? ;) ).

I hope this info will contribute to find the cause of the problem.

Guest Verhaaltjes

The battery level before reboot was 45% and after reboot there was only 27% left (did I mention it was on charger? ).

I seem to have this with other ROM's as well. A reboot clearly is hard on battery, even when on charger. It easily drops 10% during a reboot.

Hey,

since last update I noticed that alarm clock wont play any sound whet it goes off. This ist some serious bug, but I wouldn't like to wake up late :)

I've tried everything, making it lauder, change the melody (there is only silence and cyanoalarm) and turning off quiet hours.. But I can't seem to be able to play cyanoalarm anyway, Tho I see it in alarm menu. (might this be caused by not clearing the cache when flashing new rom?)

I seem to have this with other ROM's as well. A reboot clearly is hard on battery, even when on charger. It easily drops 10% during a reboot.

Thanks for the info Verhaaltjes. I haven't realized that before at least not to this large extend.

Dear Tilal,

thank you so mutch for your great work!

i noticed some bugs/problems:

1st:

I have now also the same problem with wifi - after some time it canncel the connection and it freezes in the settings - only after reboot i can use the wifi again.

I tried different i/o-scheduler, but the problem is still remaining and it wasn´t in former release of 16th of august.

2nd:

The Play-Store crashes now very often after a while of use, most after an complete download and after an installation of an app (maybe because of my 2nd partition and link2sd?).

works in former release very well

3rd:

The volume for different "alerts" like notification, new massage etc. is sometimes not working properly

Keep on, you did a great job!!!

FSC1

Guest Scybalon

Hi!

First of all I am, like so many other people, sorry for my bad english. :)

I have some questions regarding CM10:

Functionality:

Working:

Native Apps2SD

I would like to use S2E as I have been using it with ICS.

I couldn't figure out if the current version is compatible with JB?!

Where can I download a working version? (if there is any) :)

Paritially working:

Project Butter - if following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering

I did some research but couldn't figure this out either...

Is there any Howto / Tutorial how to get this done?

Thank you in advance

Guest ilCosmico

Hi!

First of all I am, like so many other people, sorry for my bad english.

I have some questions regarding CM10:

I would like to use S2E as I have been using it with ICS.

I couldn't figure out if the current version is compatible with JB?!

Where can I download a working version? (if there is any)

You can find the whole procedure here: http://goo.gl/SRJXo

Guest BerScott

Nice ROM, apreciate your amazing work! Thanks a lot.

ROM runs nicely and smooth, I've noticed a better battery performance than CM9.

My report:

-Same problem as Fsc1, wifi not working after deep sleep - phone reboot.

-Some media sounds for notifications, alarms, etc, are missing. Keyboard sounds are not working.

-Sometimes GPS keeps wantonly searching even disabling it from settings menu, need to reboot.

Guest plegdroid
Nice ROM, apreciate your amazing work! Thanks a lot.

ROM runs nicely and smooth, I've noticed a better battery performance than CM9.

My report:

-Same problem as Fsc1, wifi not working after deep sleep - phone reboot.

-Some media sounds for notifications, alarms, etc, are missing. Keyboard sounds are not working.

-Sometimes GPS keeps wantonly searching even disabling it from settings menu, need to reboot.

with regards to the notification, ringtones being missing, I can confirm that not all sounds are included in the rom .as a work around, pull the ones you wish to use from another rom and place on your sdcard, reboot and they will be made available to use :)