[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

So had this problem for a while now, since the last version, my ringtone refuses to play, notifications etc come through fine but ringtone is a go. Specific sound volumes are okay & not being stupid and have it on silent :P

It worked fine initially on the previous version, but I changed to a custom ringtone which worked for a bit but randomly stopped, now no ringtone seems to work. Any ideas? I'd rather avoid having to do a fresh install to be honest.

Guest razzmataz1478
So had this problem for a while now, since the last version, my ringtone refuses to play, notifications etc come through fine but ringtone is a go. Specific sound volumes are okay & not being stupid and have it on silent :P

It worked fine initially on the previous version, but I changed to a custom ringtone which worked for a bit but randomly stopped, now no ringtone seems to work. Any ideas? I'd rather avoid having to do a fresh install to be honest.

Is the file in the same place since you set it?

Guest zexy4all

At first i want to say great Rom, its doing ok for me. One question, how to resolve problem with a little space, link2sd dont work for me, as i understood it doesent work on ICS od JB. so how to put all my apps?

Guest razzmataz1478

At first i want to say great Rom, its doing ok for me. One question, how to resolve problem with a little space, link2sd dont work for me, as i understood it doesent work on ICS od JB. so how to put all my apps?

Why doesn't link2sd work?

Guest plegdroid

link2sd works perfectly, download the latest version from market post-910238-13480793983327_thumb.jpg<br /><br />if you&#39;ve set partition via cwm pick ext2 when it asks for the type you&#39;ve used. :)<br />

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Should be ext3 :)

I could only get it working with ext2, when partition set from cwm. iam still on cwm 4.0.1.4 so don't know if that's the difference (it wasn't broke, so never changed it ) :)

Guest King Mustard

I have installed 19/09 but the GPS symbol is constantly showing on the top left. The battery life is also abysmal. I presume the two are related.

Within Location Services, I have:

• "Google's location service" and "GPS satellites" enabled
  • "Location & Google search" disabled

If I disable all three, I can no longer use Google's Maps etc.

Any ideas?

Guest razzmataz1478

I have installed 19/09 but the GPS symbol is constantly showing on the top left. The battery life is also abysmal. I presume the two are related.

Within Location Services, I have:

• "Google's location service" and "GPS satellites" enabled
  • "Location & Google search" disabled

If I disable all three, I can no longer use Google's Maps etc.

Any ideas?

Google Location services should always be ticked if you want to use maps. Regarding GPS, known bug.

Guest Verhaaltjes

@next clean install I'll try ex3 instead of the ex2. it's working so in no rush

I also always mount it as ext2. Tried a few times to tell it that it was ext3, but always kept failing on ext3. So still using the ext2.

Don't think it's a real worry though - is it?

Edited by Verhaaltjes

Guest King Mustard

Yeah, just reboot. I found a way to stop it but can't remember now...

I have rebooted and it's fine until an app uses the location data, then it never disables itself when it's no longer needed.

Guest AdamisHun

My problem is: I have a wifi connection with WPA2. The ICS connect immediately, but the JB not. It says: connect... and about a minute it says: pending connection. Or it drop me back to the connection's list. And try again and again. I don't feel like doing the flash again now, but next time I give to you a logcat file, Tilal!

Edited by AdamisHun