[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest creedence
Sorry, if it's not the actually topic, i got a new skate then go directly to the ctx2 16/09/12 ...

The main volume on speaker is not very loud, altough the volume is set to max.

I've read, it's a non-stock problem, is it right ?

Any ideas to fix it ?

Greets, Tommes

There are two possibilities. 1 / simple reboot. 2 / flash rom again.

Guest Tommes24

Hm... Contretly I mean the Volume on Navigon. The Voice isn't very loud. I think, a re-boot/-flash can't fix it :(

It should be a problem on Jelly Bean, take a look at here:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/galaxy-nexus-forum/274624-seit-jelly-bean-ist-die-lautstaerke-nicht-mehr-so-laut.html

the Gnexus has the same probs:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1748803&page=96

Could anyone test this GNex Patch or is it incompatible to the skatie ?

Guest Wondrej

I just started using S2E to increase my app space and it works as a charm, only problem I had was, that apps I had installed before and that were moved on SD card didn't work untill I moved them to the SD again.

It loads quiet fast and if someone would need "how to" on S2E I can provide it. Its very neat and now I can have all my apps on the device without caring about space. Huge advantage.

So thanks KonstaT for the S2E mod, thanks Tilal for the amazing ROM.

I hope that HD vid streaming, jitterness of the camera preview and video recording will get fixed soon. those are the only disadvatages of the rom so far. (there is more minor bugs, but I can live with them)

Guest plegdroid

update,my led is borked,got a new one on its way from hong kong. once its replaced ill be active again as missing the community.catch you all later

:)

Guest hugobosslives

update,my led is borked,got a new one on its way from hong kong. once its replaced ill be active again as missing the community.catch you all later

Guest razzmataz1478

Hmm, my speaker's borked. I can get a new one for £2.75, wondering whether to do this or just get an updated phone.

Guest plegdroid

Hmm, my speaker's borked. I can get a new one for £2.75, wondering whether to do this or just get an updated phone.

spend the £2.75 :D

Guest mhstrijbos

Miss u like crazy. ;)

Guest razzmataz1478

If the rumors about 4.2 are true, do you guys think that it'll be possible to update our Skates?

Depends.

There's too many factors to count in.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest utternoob

Maybe, but maybe not. It really depends on if it's a big jump performance wise, because if it is really ram intensive, we probably won't be able to run it

Guest razzmataz1478
Maybe, but maybe not. It really depends on if it's a big jump performance wise, because if it is really ram intensive, we probably won't be able to run it

Exactly.

Guest hugobosslives

Exactly.

meh its not just that.

its all the stuff that our architecture doesn't support. recent google stuff like chrome and google now. which are a big part of JB will never fully work on the skate. I would be very surprised if more new stuff in key lime pie doesn't require the same instruction sets.

but yer, don't get me wrong, your point is also extremely valid.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest razzmataz1478

meh its not just that.

its all the stuff that our architecture doesn't support. recent google stuff like chrome and google now. which are a big part of JB will never fully work on the skate. I would be very surprised if more new stuff in key lime pie doesn't require the same instruction sets.

but yer, don't get me wrong, your point is also extremely valid.

No, if we have source we can compile anything.

Guest razzmataz1478
cfx2nightly 10/06/2012 build

After all, there are graphic errors.

Home screen is not visible.

There are only visible colors.

Thanks

Nightly builds are pretty bleeding edge and so you should shouldn't be surprised if stuff doesn't work.

Guest creedence

Nightly builds are pretty bleeding edge and so you should shouldn't be surprised if stuff doesn't work.

Yes. I know it. I'm not surprised. That's just a FEEDBACK.