[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest creedence

@tilal

I have a feeling of deja vu.It has happened before.

I can well remember ICS.From 2011 november you worked hard to CM9.

And now works perfectly.Now the JB's turn.

There is every day better.I know you're gonna make it.

I wish you much success. THANK YOU

As for rom, 20/10 is still dropping me out of trebuchet when i open app drawer, so its unusable. Downgrading back to 16/09, which had basically no issues for me (other than strange status bar behavior)..

As for governor, Im using lagfree 122-921MHz, SIO. SmartassV2 is very good for battery, but i find lagfree more smooth.

Lagfree won't drop below 480 mhz. I've recently fixed it for h3ros's h3 blues together with other fixes like conservative stuck at max freq, etc.

I will soon release a new S series kernel with governors revised and new governor implemented - "smartassh3" that's based on smartass v2 but has more efficient scaling.

Thats maybe why its so smooth :) Im running your S4 kernel, which is very good (as all your kernels). Thank you for your great work! :) dobre vediet, ze este su na slovensku sikovni ludia (good to know that there are still skillful people at slovakia)

Guest AdamisHun

It's incredible! I have wifi connection! ...after I fix my ip. With dhcp still not work. I don't know why. Why? On CM9 and CM7 it works, but in CM10 not. Hm... Interesting...

Guest creedence
Evening guys Iam back, :P :D

Public Thank you to Ceco, for all the help getting me back again. :)

Nice that you're back here. For a long time I have not seen you. :lol:

Guest Inderpreet

No I don't reboot. Enabling zRam also helps (settings>performance > memory management)

I've stripped down the most recent GAPPS, if anybody's interested

https://docs.google....kNITlpNU1k/edit

If the install aborts, will someone tell me please.

i cant seem to download the latest gapps i keep getting this error message You need permission to access this item.

so maybe you could pots another link

Edited by Inderpreet

Guest razzmataz1478
i cant seem to download the latest gapps i keep getting this error message You need permission to access this item.

so maybe you could pots another link

Really? I set it so anyone can access it. I'll dropbox it.

Guest phuang3

The default gallery app seems to crash easily. When I click one photo, I can view it without problem. But, simply browsing photos by dragging will get blank images (except the first one), and later crashed. I've tried the latest 10/11 and the 8/15 gppas without success. Is there anyone having this problem?

Edited by phuang3

Guest BerScott

Tipping on clock widget to set alarm the phone has reboot and got stuck in CM10 bootscreen. Build 10/20. Already can't see home screen. I'm a bit worried about this and don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Guest Dio-Genes

Hi BerScott, go back to the version of 9/16 which ist stable so far. The others are nightly builds and seam to be defective. Not for daily use, only for testing.

I guess tilal will inform us about any progress and when another more stable release is done.

Be patient, he's involved in his studies and somehow his real life ;-)

Guest sasa_gm

The default gallery app seems to crash easily. When I click one photo, I can view it without problem. But, simply browsing photos by dragging will get blank images (except the first one), and later crashed. I've tried the latest 10/11 and the 8/15 gppas without success. Is there anyone having this problem?

Same problem here..