[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

accounts working (gmail & exchange). Overclock máx frec 883 MHz. No FCs.

This baby seems stable, guys :-D Initial test ok. Positive feeling. Come on with gapps...

I installed it, boots fine but I'm kicked out of the App Drawer every time. Am I the one?

my App Drawer works fine. Install gapps 20121011 from CWM, reboot, continue configuring the phone (time...). Reboot again. See App Drawer now

Tilal, chapeau :-) tremendous work! Only can see one error relative to Gallery upon start phone. Nothing important for me. I go sleep now. Thank you very much.

Installed the para android over the top of 09/16 and everything seems to be working fine personally it is most responsive/fastest ROM I tried so far (CM7/9/10) but I think I will rollback to 09/16 as i need the apolo 4 life >_<

Don't know if it's a hoax or not but someone in blade's cm9 thread claims he got YouTube hq working on cm9...

I had a quick test and YouTube HQ seems to playback fine. YouTube LQ on the other hand is now broken. I also still couldn't play 'HQ' (640x480) videos via gallery. Camcorder doesn't save files.

It's a good start, well done Ganster. Waiting to see that source. :)

Edited by De@n

Guest Wondrej

Can you please give me closer info about what is paranoid android? I googled it to find out its a rom, but from what I understand here in forum, its compatible with CM(?). So I am a bit confused, and I don't know where to find basic info about what it is what it does :) please explain or give me source of information, that I can use. Thanks in advance

Guest dejanmil

Can you please give me closer info about what is paranoid android? I googled it to find out its a rom, but from what I understand here in forum, its compatible with CM(?). So I am a bit confused, and I don't know where to find basic info about what it is what it does :) please explain or give me source of information, that I can use. Thanks in advance

Its basicly mix of phone and tablet UI based on CM9 or CM10. Edited by dejanmil