[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Verhaaltjes

i am keep getting dropped from app drawer,i ve read before,someone else had this problem,but no clue how did he fixed it. Any clue? :)

The only way I could fix it was by installing another launcher (Nova Launcher) from Google Play.

Tried various other things to let Trebucher launcher behave, but it absolutely refused to. With Nova Launcher active, no more issues. Working like a charm.

Guest pandalorian

The only way I could fix it was by installing another launcher (Nova Launcher) from Google Play.

Tried various other things to let Trebucher launcher behave, but it absolutely refused to. With Nova Launcher active, no more issues. Working like a charm.

This may be a silly question,but how to install anything if i cant get into app drawer?i mean,theres no shortcut for play store @ my home screen,neither for a file browser to install from an apk.

Guest Verhaaltjes

This may be a silly question,but how to install anything if i cant get into app drawer?i mean,theres no shortcut for play store @ my home screen,neither for a file browser to install from an apk.

Yes, that was an issue at first for me too. But you can still open the Internet browser and surf to Google, where you can open the Play store :)

play.google.com

Edited by Verhaaltjes

Guest pandalorian

Yes, that was an issue at first for me too. But you can still open the Internet browser and surf to Google, where you can open the Play store :)

Tried ,but then i ended up ZTE Skate not supporting this app ,so i cant even download nova from play :) trying around,going to repsonse if i get a positive feedback.

edit1:forgot,browser going to ask me when i type play.google.com ,managed to get into the store,but atm im facing another problem. when i click download an error message appears: Theres a problem during purchase (DF-BPA-13). Translate may be broken,since im using my phone with hungarian lang.

Edited by pandalorian

Guest Verhaaltjes

Tried ,but then i ended up ZTE Skate not supporting this app ,so i cant even download nova from play :) trying around,going to repsonse if i get a positive feedback.

That's bizarre ... This one said it was compatible with Skate for me:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50ZXNsYWNvaWxzdy5sYXVuY2hlciJd

Guest Verhaaltjes

It's maybe when i entered my gmail details,i removed all the mark from gathering informations from my phone etc? Is it possible to edit them later without reinstalling rom +gapps?

Nope, that couldn't be the problem normally. I also desactivate the gathering things.

Guest pandalorian

Nope, that couldn't be the problem normally. I also desactivate the gathering things.

Ez az alkalmazás nem kompatibilis a(z) T-Mobile ZTE ZTE-SKATE eszközzel.

T-Mobile ZTE ZTE-SKATE

Ez az elem nem kompatibilis eszközével.

Thats what im getting @ google play,it means my T-mobile ZTE(i believe the play store thinks im using the stock rom,still(which i removed like 2 hour ago,coz i got a new Skate from warranty).

Guest e.miron

Fot the FC when opening app drawer, try unlink Widgets page first from launcher settings. I have a very nice app drawer but as soon as I try Widget page it FCs instantly

Guest e.miron

blue softkeys only, not had time to tint power Widgets as yet, but for now

for the PACM10, 25-10-12 build

http://db.tt/x4dYzV8Z

:)

Will they stay blue all the time and in all apps? , because with the native colouring I have weird issue where only in settings they are blue and in Market yellow and browser green and so on....

Guest plegdroid

Will they stay blue all the time and in all apps? , because with the native colouring I have weird issue where only in settings they are blue and in Market yellow and browser green and so on....

afternoon, it will only colour the softkeys. :)

Guest pandalorian

Fot the FC when opening app drawer, try unlink Widgets page first from launcher settings. I have a very nice app drawer but as soon as I try Widget page it FCs instantly

i managed to get it working with removing trebuchet.apk from the zip and rename+copy nova's apk to the zip. Now it seems fine,but still testing :)

Guest plegdroid
Got that . Thanks.

just reread what you'd wrote, the base colour will be now blue always. atleast with this build ,if that's what originally you ment :)

Guest tilal6991

With a bit of effort I think I've managed to port Ganster's work for getting pseudo HW decoding working for CM10. The code has been ported - I haven't actually tested it though. Will compile and do so.

Guest e.miron

just reread what you'd wrote, the base colour will be now blue always. atleast with this build ,if that's what originally you ment :)

Yes, exactly

With a bit of effort I think I've managed to port Ganster's work for getting pseudo HW decoding working for CM10. The code has been ported - I haven't actually tested it though. Will compile and do so.

Many thanks.

Guest plegdroid

afternoon, as a request at a later day, would it be possible to patch in Ceco s total phone ui please. :)

thank you by the way O:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest creedence

Very good. Thank you.

Works a treat on my paranoid ICS :)

Guest Verhaaltjes

Would be a great addition to PA, definitely.

Must say I really like this JB version. Was on the ICS PA for ages now, but this JB one also has something :)

Hope Tilal and C3C0 can combine forces here.

Edited by Verhaaltjes