[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

with regards to the paranoid android cm10 build, after a little faffing around in it.,I've made it comply to work in pseudo phone mode by changing the following settings in paranoid settings /apps, settings app.

post-910238-13515517750704_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13515518059887_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13515518294052_thumb.jpg

Iam gonna stick with this rom for awhile testing, really quick, and fluid, just the odd reboot. but we've had worse :D :P

Guest Klintonola2j

Problems so far

-in app drawer apps cannot be linked with widgets has to be separated once this is done you can access app drawer (widgets not accessible, nova launcher fixes this)

-camera force close (someone please help on how to fix this)

all in all a fantastic rom

Guest creedence
with regards to the paranoid android cm10 build, after a little faffing around in it.,I've made it comply to work in pseudo phone mode by changing the following settings in paranoid settings /apps, settings app.

post-910238-13515517750704_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13515518059887_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13515518294052_thumb.jpg

Iam gonna stick with this rom for awhile testing, really quick, and fluid, just the odd reboot. but we've had worse :D :P

You are right. Last year in November, we have seen much worse with CM9. But surely it is also much better. ;)

Guest plegdroid

You are right. Last year in November, we have seen much worse with CM9. But surely it is also much better. ;)

much better, that's while I'll keep it on .:)

Guest Wondrej

Hi Wondrej, AFAIK all releases after 9/16 have issues.

Working, but some unexpected reboots and other failures.

Nothing too hard, but not really for daily use.

I did a fallback to C3COs PA Rom which is running very fine and smooth and has a real good battery life.

But I'm sure tilal will come out with a real good working JB for the Skate.

As always, great thanks an respect to you developers.

You're simply great.

thanks for clear answer, i am sure, tilal will come with good one too :)

Guest razzmataz1478
can someone please tell me if its advisable to flash pa or cm10

If you want to watch HQ videos and record in HQ then no, but this ROM is probably the 'smoothest'.

Guest Verhaaltjes

can someone please tell me if its advisable to flash pa or cm10

If you mean OVER cm10, then I already answered your question in the other thread you asked this. People have done it.

If you want to choose between CM10 and PA, then PA would be my personal favorite :)

Guest Klintonola2j

If you want to watch HQ videos and record in HQ then no, but this ROM is probably the 'smoothest'.

i've tried both roms and pa seems more stable to me cos cm10 tends to force close due to trebuchet meaning i have to install nova/apex launcher to stabilise this and camera also fc whereas this works on pa (including video recording)

Guest Klintonola2j

If you mean OVER cm10, then I already answered your question in the other thread you asked this. People have done it.

If you want to choose between CM10 and PA, then PA would be my personal favorite :)

thank you :)

i've replied to your comment in the other thread

Here is a short report about the version from the 29th of october:

Goodies:

Works fast and smooth

Gps works very well (Sat-Fix)

Camera (Foto and Video) works with ics-camara from Play-Store

No more power-leak, battery runs very long

Wifi works good

Gaps:

Launcher not stable

App-drawer not stable / widgets crashes

Reboots and crashes (more often if an bigger app was started after a standby)

Map crashes when trying downloading offline-map

Included camara-app crashes

Suggestion:

would be nice to include some more eye-candy like transparent lock-screen and UI/GUI's from paranoid...

please include google-search for google-now

and a better and more stable gallery would be nice

Thank you for this fantastic project and your amazing work

cu

Fsc1

Guest omegavesko
how can i free up space on my ram without deleting any apps? (maybe this way the rom will run faster) :)

It won't. Android manages memory much differently than Windows does. If anything, having your memory full on Android is a good thing.

Guest plegdroid
Do you have random reboots with Paranoid Android or cf2 build?

like Terry stated 16-09-12 cfx2 is the most stable of the jb roms, but yes paranoid android jb, very quick, but does randomly reboot :)

Edited by plegdroid

i got an error when i try open launcher(show apps for 3sec's and then close), much a this rom (last one release) as Paranoid rom (both tital).

Any ideas or fix?