[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
i got an error when i try open launcher(show apps for 3sec's and then close), much a this rom (last one release) as Paranoid rom (both tital).

Any ideas or fix?

evening, try Nova or Apex launcher and freeze out trebuchet. :)

Guest felystar
Not on 16/9 CFX2 build. Most stable I think

I have also that update an idiot think it is so stable. I just had one reboot and I think it was because I forced the phone too much! Amazing ROM! Thanks Lalit :D

Guest Verhaaltjes

Holo HD works,but not my taste.

Yes, if you're used to Trebuchet it's a little bit tricky to find another good one. Must say I'm getting quite used to Nova now, so my Paranoid is happy with this one.

Also it has been 2 days now since the last "unplanned" reboot, so I'm actually quite happy :)

Hope Lalit finds whatever is causing those reboots, and can deliver a new Paranoid without them ... that would really make my day :)

Guest plegdroid

I have also that update an idiot think it is so stable. I just had one reboot and I think it was because I forced the phone too much! Amazing ROM! Thanks Lalit :D

got to agree, 16-09-12 is my personal rom benchmark, the rom that I use as a measure against other roms, and is probably the rom I've had on my phone for the longest period of time. just keep coming back to it. top battery life, very quick and with no reboots. :)

Guest tilal6991

Probs going to work a bit more on stuff at the weekend. Switching to S4 kernel by default. Realised how much better it is than the suckishly adapted CM kernel.

Guest plegdroid
Probs going to work a bit more on stuff at the weekend. Switching to S4 kernel by default. Realised how much better it is than the suckishly adapted CM kernel.

Evening Lalit , As always thank you. :)