[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478
new blue systemui apk for the 16-09-12 cfx2 build, but with the androidclock font set in the notification panel.

post-910238-13519053872714_thumb.jpg

http://db.tt/Ay3w4LQd

as per usual, flash in cwm. :)

Idea.

Why don't you...d/load VBox, get Ubuntu on it, clone the theme chooser git and compile your own theme? That would be so cool.

Not too hard to do, either.

Guest plegdroid

Idea.

Why don't you...d/load VBox, get Ubuntu on it, clone the theme chooser git and compile your own theme? That would be so cool.

Not too hard to do, either.

Morning Ryan,

Top idea, I'll give it ago :D id not even thought along that line. :)

so iam assuming with vbox and Ubuntu on, I could start using full diff patches also? if yes that would bring alot of very interesting evilisto mods within reach. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest felystar

Hi guys. I am having some notification sounds problem. My email just stopped sounding. Now my phone always vibrates and it didn't do before. I don't know what happens. Any solution?

Guest plegdroid
Hi guys. I am having some notification sounds problem. My email just stopped sounding. Now my phone always vibrates and it didn't do before. I don't know what happens. Any solution?

morning, have you tried rebooting the phone? it does it with my sms notification, a reboot cures this issue for me. :)

Guest felystar

Yes I tried. Anyway I solved it. I changed some option in Profile settings. Thanks anyway.

BTW, do you when we be able to install latest gapps version for cfx2 16/09?

Guest plegdroid
Yes I tried. Anyway I solved it. I changed some option in Profile settings. Thanks anyway.

BTW, do you when we be able to install latest gapps version for cfx2 16/09?

glad you got it working:), iam still using the modded gapps with Google now, if it weren't broke, i had no reason to update them, should work but not sure if they still come with Google now or not.

would someone with the latest gapps installed please confirm if "now" is still included?

T.I.A :)

Guest razzmataz1478

glad you got it working:), iam still using the modded gapps with Google now, if it weren't broke, i had no reason to update them, should work but not sure if they still come with Google now or not.

would someone with the latest gapps installed please confirm if "now" is still included?

T.I.A :)

Velvet is still included but I don't think I includes voice search.

Guest plegdroid

Where would I find these and how would I apply them?

afternoon Terry.

androidclock font comes as part of the rom, system /media /fonts. discomod you'd need to install with rom toolbox ect.

discomod is from here. :)

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355654-ICS-custom-fonts

the change to the notification panel clock was done at an xml level, so only redirects that clock to use androidclock font that is already there (lockscreen) applying discomod font will change all of the system font.

if that makes sense. :)

Guest plegdroid

new cm file manager included in new build. no reboots as yet, camera still crashed when opened. but no rebooting as yet :)

Thanks Lalit :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

It seems fine to me. Flashed S4 kernel after following usual update process. Trebuchet works (at last) and a few new features too, such as file manager