[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Dio-Genes

In the 3/11 nightly, trebuchet keeps stopping.....

Hi, I've replaced Trebuchet with Nova Launcher and it runs quite stable now. Now and then some FCs of Apps, seldom hot reboot. All in all it seems to be a huge step by tilal.

Thank you tilal, great work.

Guest satanovsyn

I have little problem. I have installed cfx2 16/9 and I Am using my TSF launcher. But if I uninstall Trebuchet, that in widget list is missing power widget. Help please

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest tilal6991

I have a nice announcement

Last night the Skate was made an official CyanogenMod 7 device. While this is obviously quite late as CM has been working brilliantly for more than a year, it is still nice that we get some recognition.

That's all for now :P

Guest Jaime230593

Last night the Skate was made an official CyanogenMod 7 device. While this is obviously quite late as CM has been working brilliantly for more than a year, it is still nice that we get some recognition.

Great news!

Guest razzmataz1478

Was it through your gerrit commit to add skate to vendor setup?

Woop!

post-953079-13520291903045_thumb.jpg

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest Verhaaltjes

Only cm7 though

Indeed. Would've been really superb news if we were getting official cm10. That way a lot of other devs could help Lalit.

We already have very stable CM7 for months now, so not really too excited by this news :(

Guest plegdroid

Really good news Lalit :D

Guest omegavesko

Haha, that's great news. Granted it's just CM7 and we probably won't be getting CM9+, but hey, it's something.

Edited by omegavesko

Hi!

My skate has recently got replaced due to microphone problems. The moment I got the new back, I installed CWM through adb, and installed this RM. But it started to do random restarts and when I enter the app drawer, it instantly closes. (sometimes returning the dialog "Trebutchet has stopped working.") I tried reinstalling cwn through TPT Helper app, plus reinstalled the ROM several times, but the same symptoms keep coming up. Any ideas where I screwed up and what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Guest omegavesko

Hi!

My skate has recently got replaced due to microphone problems. The moment I got the new back, I installed CWM through adb, and installed this RM. But it started to do random restarts and when I enter the app drawer, it instantly closes. (sometimes returning the dialog "Trebutchet has stopped working.") I tried reinstalling cwn through TPT Helper app, plus reinstalled the ROM several times, but the same symptoms keep coming up. Any ideas where I screwed up and what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Which build are you running? Just the name of the zip you flashed will be fine.

Guest omegavesko

Posting from official cm7. It's pretty good, snappier than the stock ROM. Still going back to cm9, gingerbread isn't really for me.

Anyone currently using gingerbread ROMs should definitely check it out.

Guest Verhaaltjes

Thanks in advance.

Guess you haven't bothered to read a few pages back in this thread? The App drawer closing with Trebuchet error is being explained there. Basically if you have this error, install any other launcher like Nova or Apex from Browsing to Play Store, and you have no more issues.

The random restarts have not really been fixed, although there are some good mentions about the Nightly 3/11 build.