[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

.Im runing CM10-20121103-CFX2-tilal6991.....Sorry I can not find the setting to enable Soft key...Thanks in advance for help..

If it's not in settings>system then the option doesn't exist.

Guest creedence

Posting from official cm7. It's pretty good, snappier than the stock ROM. Still going back to cm9, gingerbread isn't really for me.

Anyone currently using gingerbread ROMs should definitely check it out.

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Guest plegdroid
You're on form today! ;D

I managed to compile that ok,and then my pc died :lol: (trots off to find, install and drivers disks) :P

I should have made it darker. :$

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

I managed to compile that ok,and then my pc died :lol: (trots off to find, install and drivers disks) :P

I should have made it darker. :$

apktool killed your computer, LOL!

Guest bailicek

Please, take care about update yours version on Goo.im for this forum and topic. Almost all new people on this topic are confuse about many version on Goo.im and this topic have description about version only to version from 18/10.

Anyway, good work lalit.

If anybody have any idea for the most stable version and some app for that, i will take it.

Guest Wondrej

Please, take care about update yours version on Goo.im for this forum and topic. Almost all new people on this topic are confuse about many version on Goo.im and this topic have description about version only to version from 18/10.

Anyway, good work lalit.

If anybody have any idea for the most stable version and some app for that, i will take it.

It would be cool if anyone could post all the downloads and versions and upgrades into one post with short description for each link... I am too totaly lost and don't know where to download what to get best performance and from what I see here in forums I am missing a lot of good work that you all have done :)

Guest Dio-Genes

Well, the Nightlys are Test-Versions by lalit. Now and then he offers one, that's more stable, than others. These versions also show up in the Android GooManager.

Tilal (and all the other developers) are working really hard to keep this incredible good work going on.

I mean, it is not too much work for us "Users", to read the former posts, read about android as well and all that goes with it if you WANT to get away from Stock ROMs.

I'd say, it is a must, that you do so: read, inform yourself if you are experimenting with your device.

It's no playground, at last you have to get some knowledge before flashing.

And, well, I guess it depends on us Users to keep us informed by ourselves.

Maybe it would be helpful to have another thread, especially for tilals nightlys, because he is really bringing out much.

But then you get fragmented again and have the same problems described before. If you are into experimenting, then you surely will have to invest time in it.

And I guess it's not even that much, than the developers spend.

Don't get me wrong, don't want to complain, but I am a newbie to Andreoid, too. But I took my time and read a lot of stuff, before pushing buttons :)

Guest bailicek

Okay, it seems like version from 18/10 is the most stable.

Or not? Working on that version with NOVA launcher. If I changed for version from 3.11. have very lag on screen, but make only wipe cache a dalvik cache.