[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Are people still having problems with reboots? I'd like to try it but I don't really have much time to play with it 'cus I'm having lots of work but I'd love to give it a try if its stable. It sure does look very interesting :)

Are people still having problems with reboots? I'd like to try it but I don't really have much time to play with it 'cus I'm having lots of work but I'd love to give it a try if its stable. It sure does look very interesting :)

Not stable yet, still having reboots and graphical problems

Guest creedence

It is NIGHTLY VERSION! It does not take as long to test. I work 15 hours every day, but I can test it anyway.

Guest creedence

Sorry. I've reported it.

With a bit of effort I think I've managed to port Ganster's work for getting pseudo HW decoding working for CM10. The code has been ported - I haven't actually tested it though. Will compile and do so.

Any further update on your porting efforts of Ganster's patch on CM10?

Guest skywalkerctu

help!!I can't aply tpt and my system partition is full,yhe rom(pa ics by c3c0) still works but some system apps doesn't.I created new tpt and when I hold the volum up and menu also power button it just boot into the rom!!

please help me.

sorry if any word spelt wrong because I'm worried now.

Guest ivanMircic

Hi skywalkerctu,

I also had the same problem. In my case problem was in linking TPT Helper with link2sd. When I leave it to phone memory everything work great. So unlink TPT, create your custom partitions and standard reboot with menu and power button.

Guest skywalkerctu

Hi skywalkerctu,

I also had the same problem. In my case problem was in linking TPT Helper with link2sd. When I leave it to phone memory everything work great. So unlink TPT, create your custom partitions and standard reboot with menu and power button.

thanks for your quick answer.I unlinked it but still the same.Also the tpt seemed to be created too fast.

Guest ivanMircic

thanks for your quick answer.I unlinked it but still the same.Also the tpt seemed to be created too fast.

I can create and upload for you partition files, which you can put in images folder in sdcard.

Which size of partitions you need:

cache,

system,

data?

Guest omegavesko

OK,I tried again and it works,the problem is that somehow tpt helper didn't ask for root access.Thanks guys!!

Does it actually need root to create the TPT? I thought it was just to be able to reboot the phone.

Guest ivanMircic

Does it actually need root to create the TPT? I thought it was just to be able to reboot the phone.

That is good question, seam to me that for using predefined partition configurations Skate v1a etc. you do not need root but for creating your own configuration need.