[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Loren82

Now I'm testing a compilation of the day today and it keeps getting better, the launcher is much more fluid and coxexion wifi seems to work as CM7, connects to the first, at an incredible speed, just found a problem at the graphic , not what produces it, thought it was to increase the processor clock but that is not what it produces, when I spend a while the screen starts to flash

Edited by Loren82

Guest raizor6th

About the camera, i was using a facebook app yesterday and for the first time i tried to post a photo using it and i never know that when posting a photo using the so called app would bring me to a camera so i saw a camera opening and takes a clear view to where the camera was pointing and after like 2sec it freezed with the last scene it had viewed and i exited the app. So i guess the camera will have the 100% be fixed soon. And it was over a week with this rom as my daily rom :)

Guest Akash P
Now I'm testing a compilation of the day today and it keeps getting better, the launcher is much more fluid and coxexion wifi seems to work as CM7, connects to the first, at an incredible speed, just found a problem at the graphic , not what produces it, thought it was to increase the processor clock but that is not what it produces, when I spend a while the screen starts to flash

Mind uploading your compilation? Would love to try it out. :)

Guest Loren82

Mind uploading your compilation? Would love to try it out. :)

Ok, I hope KonstaT back soon, for zte skate have formed a team and its Github is growing quite fast, here you have the link, compile yesterday following the process and using KonstaT sources.

http://content.wuala...-blade.zip?dl=1

Edited by Loren82

Guest Loren82

Ah, I think the flickering of the screen, somehow, was produced when installing the nova launcher, so if someone changes the launcher, I recommend you install the Apex.

Guest Loren82

Yeah, I guess KonstaT should not have any problem to adapt this work for the Blade, are practically the same mobile (less processor and 5MP camera)

But KonstaT, do not update your Github, from the 25, I guess it will be on vacation.

Moreover, in the draft where you work coldfusionX Lalit, is also Sej

https://github.com/ColdFusionX

Edited by Loren82

Guest vNa5h

Yeah, I guess KonstaT should not have any problem to adapt this work for the Blade, are practically the same mobile (less processor and 5MP camera)

But KonstaT, do not update your Github, from the 25, I guess it will be on vacation

what else is not working other than camera?

hw accel? butter project?

Guest YomanEndLine

...and kernel

but these are the only things, so devs like tilal started to make ROMs, who does not even have blade (well... not anymore to be exact)

but yeah, I'm the brave one, who uses ROMs like this in daily use and I'm pretty amazed!

this ROM is great! faster than tilal's 4.0.4 (haven't used Konsta's) and just works smooth

the only things to mention, what should be fixed is the Play Store app - force closes even in background

and the camera is a big need.

I'm thinking about going back to ICS untill camera will be fixed, but I'm so used to JB after a week of use... :(