[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Hi, how should I proceed to make the play store recognize my phone as my ZTE Blade not as "phone" I can't download from it. Tried to download and install the Play store app, but after running it I always just get a server error.

Is there a way to fix this, or it just won't work with this rom?

Thanks guys, and btw it's a great port of JB, really nice work, keep it up:).

Guest Hayden3430

Hi, how should I proceed to make the play store recognize my phone as my ZTE Blade not as "phone" I can't download from it. Tried to download and install the Play store app, but after running it I always just get a server error.

Is there a way to fix this, or it just won't work with this rom?

Thanks guys, and btw it's a great port of JB, really nice work, keep it up:).

Are you using the gapps provided by Konstat?

Try Clear Data on Google Servives Framework & Play Store under apps in settings and reboot, this might get rid of server error.

Have you tried signing up to play store using another or new account that isn't linked to your current phone?

Thanks, well I tried to clear the data and cache, did a reboot but it didn't help.

So I created a new g. account. Everything went well, my account was created but when the phone first signed me in, an error popped up : Unfortunately the process : com.google.process.gapps has stopped. I'm still signed in but I get this error, so I tried to acces google play store trough the app but again server error.

I installed the gapps KonstaT provided using clockwork recovery mod maybe I did something wrong ?

Guest igordcard

1# Do you also have problem with Alarm clock - doesn't play any sound files (only vibrates)? I also tried to add mp3 file to sdcard/Alarms but no success. Ringtones and notifications working properly. Can someone please confirm if it's generic problem or just mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Using build "cm-10-20120901-KonstaKANG-blade.zip"

Yes, at first only vibrated and then also stopped vibrating. Created a new alarm and it started working.

Is there no way to get nav soft keys without hot reboot,/reboot

Paranoid as well as burstlam s Rom has it....

something like long press menu button to enable disable soft keys world be great...

Even the power menu option like pa would do fine

:)

Guest Hayden3430

Thanks, well I tried to clear the data and cache, did a reboot but it didn't help.

So I created a new g. account. Everything went well, my account was created but when the phone first signed me in, an error popped up : Unfortunately the process : com.google.process.gapps has stopped. I'm still signed in but I get this error, so I tried to acces google play store trough the app but again server error.

I installed the gapps KonstaT provided using clockwork recovery mod maybe I did something wrong ?

Whats your partiition size? maybe its too small and its not being able to install gapps properly. Also have you configured anything in the Buildprop in the system files? If the problem persist to might want to think about doing a fresh install with a full wipe.

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest herzblutnord

Thanks KonstaT for this awesome ROM! have it on two phones, and everything works perfect, no reboots, no errors, no white/black screens, thank you very much!

Guest lineone

same for me too KonstaT.

Absolutely perfect.

:)thank you.

Thanks KonstaT for this awesome ROM! have it on two phones, and everything works perfect, no reboots, no errors, no white/black screens, thank you very much!

Guest tyrol_gangster

installed this ROM yesterday and today the phone won't connect to network - says "cant' connect to this network at the moment", wifi works. any ideas how to force reconnect? tried restart, turning off/on wifi, data, to no avail :-( it doesn't even ask for PIN after reboot (!)

Edited by tyrol_gangster

Guest Hayden3430

installed this ROM yesterday and today the phone won't connect to network - says "cant' connect to this network at the moment", wifi works. any ideas how to force reconnect? tried restart, turning off/on wifi, data, to no avail :-( it doesn't even ask for PIN after reboot (!)

Have you tried to enable flightmode and then disable, this has sometimes brought my connection back, did you do a fresh install with wipes?

Guest tyrol_gangster

hayden3430: yeah, i tried as I know it sometimes helps but not in this case. also no PIN required when it comes back from flightmode, which is strange. yeah i did a full wipe and the ROM was working no probs all yesterday, then my battery ran out during the night and today this issue occured since i started the phone. another symptom - home key does not do anything.

plus (just randomly found out) when running iGo satnav the screen goes completely black after a few seconds with only the status bar visible and nothing helps but reboot (supposedly because the home key ain't working, but could of course be otherwise completely unrelated to the main - no network - issue).

Edited by tyrol_gangster

Guest Hayden3430

hayden3430: yeah, i tried as I know it sometimes helps but not in this case. also no PIN required when it comes back from flightmode, which is strange. yeah i did a full wipe and the ROM was working no probs all yesterday, then my battery ran out during the night and today this issue occured since i started the phone. another symptom - home key does not do anything.

plus (just randomly found out) when running iGo satnav the screen goes completely black after a few seconds with only the status bar visible and nothing helps but reboot (supposedly because the home key ain't working, but could of course be otherwise completely unrelated to the main - no network - issue).

Humm, what type of blade do you have? because im using 01/09 and my signal and data is fine, also home button has never failed. i recommend a fresh installation of the ROM( Burstlams has just updated his CM10 if you want to give that a try :) ), to narrow out the possibility of it being a hardware defect.

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest tyrol_gangster

i have the OLED San Fran, ok sounds like i have no other option than to wipe / reinstall rom. thanks for your help anyway!

Edited by tyrol_gangster

Well the Play store didn't work at all. So I tried to format everything clear all data and reinstall the rom and the gapps, the result is that neither the home button neither the browser is working... anyone had this problem ? And I made a bigger partition I have 260 so it should be enough... I don't have any other Ideas :/

Well now I tried to install Burstlams rom and gapps, and the home button isn't working. It works ok in the recovery mode... I don't get it... think I'm, gonna go back to Konstas rom...

can someone describe me the process of a full wipe? I think I am doing it right... but just to be sure....

play store isn't working still :/

Guest habbo45
Well the Play store didn't work at all. So I tried to format everything clear all data and reinstall the rom and the gapps, the result is that neither the home button neither the browser is working... anyone had this problem ? And I made a bigger partition I have 260 so it should be enough... I don't have any other Ideas :/
Well now I tried to install Burstlams rom and gapps, and the home button isn't working. It works ok in the recovery mode... I don't get it... think I'm, gonna go back to Konstas rom...

can someone describe me the process of a full wipe? I think I am doing it right... but just to be sure....

Ok. That can be some reason for burstlam dont post this build here.

Same thing on racer. When we get the chinese roms they come with lots of bugs.

Guest Hayden3430

Ok. That can be some reason for burstlam dont post this build here.

Same thing on racer. When we get the chinese roms they come with lots of bugs.

Im currently using burstlams 07/09 and my home button works fine.

Full wipe process:

Format > System

Wipe Data/Factory Reset

Wipe Cache Partition

Wipe Dalvik

Install ROM + GAPPS.

Edited by Hayden3430