[RECOVERY][2012.11.02] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.2

Guest FoxX Blade

Guest Hayden3430

is nobody interested in touch recovery...

Its not really worth it when the device has hardware keys that can navigate though the menu's.

Guest mitchde

Thanks for the 6.0.1.0 update. I flashed it and worked (backup).

I also like to see that CWM 6x updates the /ext partition content to - before i lost that content if i change SD card (bigger one - repartition).

Guest Ganster

Its not really worth it when the device has hardware keys that can navigate though the menu's.

Really? With blade's stupid buttons?

Guest emotty

just tried the latest from the first post ...

then make a backup and restored an old Joyos backup,booted into that then re named the backup i just made to something more memorable,booted into recovery and restored the re named CM9 konstang ... works fine thanks :)

what does the free nand space option to ?

*no touch screen here either ...*

one thing i would like to see is a change in the font colours to make it easier to read the selected file,i formatted my sdcard by mistake a couple of weeks ago cos of it :)

Edit:- being a bit thick i didn't notice there were two threads about the same thing ... i thought the thread looked a little different the next time i looked in :D

Edited by emotty

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitchde

I used the available 6.0.1.0 CWM yesterday for an restore (backed up ICS 4.0.4) . Before that i wiped full (+ format sd-ext) to test ICS JB.

GREAT !!! The restore worked - even my sd-ext content (used by LINK2SD) was restored. All apps, even they used sd-ext worked.

THANKS!!!

Edited by mitchde

Guest vNa5h

Can somebody please copy-paste the updater script of the flashable zip for recovery

is this right..

format("MTD", "recovery");

assert(package_extract_file("recovery.img", "/tmp/recovery.img"), write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery"), delete("/tmp/recovery.img"));

anyway just copy-paste it ..

Guest vNa5h

Can somebody please copy-paste the updater script of the flashable zip for recovery

is this right..

format("MTD", "recovery");

assert(package_extract_file("recovery.img", "/tmp/recovery.img"), write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery"), delete("/tmp/recovery.img"));

anyway just copy-paste it ..

anybody??

Guest targetbsp

anybody??

There's one in post 26. Just use that? Or at least read the script from it if you especially want to. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest matt4321

Anything new?

Nothing major, hence the only .1 on the end lol.

the only thing I noticed was in the backup section there is the option to choose the backup file format

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest swapnil kulkarni

i have flashed zip , after that i am trying to enter into the recovery mode but its showing blank screen help me.

i have zte blade(Chinese blade)

Guest Snap.IT

i have flashed zip , after that i am trying to enter into the recovery mode but its showing blank screen help me.

You can use my CWM, it's confirmed to work with Idea blades, download the fastboot flashable file from the thread in my signature and either flash it using fastboot or using your phone, if you decide to use your phone do as follows.

1. Boot your phone, download the fastboot flashable .img file to your sdcard, remember where you put it, in this example i will assume you put it in Download.

2. Start terminal session

3. su

4. cd /sdcard/Download

5. flash_image recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.1-touch-blade-Snap.IT-20120830.img

Now reboot your phone into recovery and please report back in that thread in my sig about how it went. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest coolfox

Same happened to me.

I have Idea (ZTE) Gen2 Blade with 256MB RAM. Tried flashing CWM zip from CWM 5.0.2.0 .

I tried to install CWM (non touch) 6.0.1.1 & 6.0.1.2, but when booted into recovery it gave rolling / flashy screen of recovery.

Keys were working, I could choose 1st menu ie. reboot device using "Home" key.

Also could not find any latest update than 6012 (non touch).

You can use my CWM, it's confirmed to work with Idea blades, ...

Now reboot your phone into recovery and please report back in that thread in my sig about how it went. :)

Also tried flashing recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.5-touch-blade-Snap.IT-testing.zip.

I could boot CWM 6.0.1.5 touch testing, select few menus, but the recovery kept on restarting after about a minute.

After giving "Backup" command, it did start but CWM restarted and backup aborted.

Will post in that thread also, after trying 6011 touch stable.