[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

But I don't have the SU icon anywhere on the phone, even though it is installed, so I can't get to this stage!

(It only shows up in the apps list, where I can only force close or disable, but thanks anyway!

you need to go to the main settings menu, then select system, then select permissions, like mentioned above

its part of infusion settings /\ (super SU)

Guest pan smajl

I used an RIL install to sort the 3G reboot issues.

http://www.modaco.co...based-ics-roms/

Many thanks, seems like this solved the reboots while using 3G! The very first ICS I have installed was the first leaked chinese ICS (B926), so I installed B926 RIL, turned on 3G and so far the reboots are gone! Now Infusion B06 + RIL fix is absolutely flawless! Got 3 restarts today.. so sad. :(

Edited by pan smajl

Guest pan smajl

F*ck.. I take it back.. I had 3 restarts today with 3G on. :( :(

ncnm: Whic last official update.app you have flashed? It's written in the topic. Read it!

Excellent ROM, been using it two days now and everything works perfect. (B06)

antutu score: ~4050 (overclocked to 1.15ghz smartassV2)

Edited by y4ss1n

F*ck.. I take it back.. I had 3 restarts today with 3G on. :( :(

ncnm: Whic last official update.app you have flashed? It's written in the topic. Read it!

hello,

i don't remember the last official but i'm guessing b936. Will it hurt if i flash RIL 940 if i have official 936? How can i know wich official i have? If i flash a Rom based on 952, does that mean i must flash RIL 952? Where's RIL 952? It's a bit confusing in this RIL stuff.

Thanks

i don't remember the last official but i'm guessing b936. Will it hurt if i flash RIL 940 if i have official 936? How can i know wich official i have? If i flash a Rom based on 952, does that mean i must flash RIL 952? Where's RIL 952? It's a bit confusing in this RIL stuff.

I also find the RIL stuff confusing and difficult to find clear info on. However I believe that you could have problems if you flash anything other than the RIL matching the last official stock update that you did. So if the last official update that you did was to B936 then I think that only RIL 936 will be safe. But I could be wrong. However I did see some reports of people having problems (e.g. no mobile network connectivity AT ALL) when they used the "wrong" RIL. I don't know if you can check what your last official ROM/RIL update was - I've never seen a method mentioned anywhere. I'd love to know too because while I think my last one was B936 (Vodafone Ireland) I don't know for sure. As regards where is the B952 RIL (if it's still an issue for you after that) I can't find it anywhere.

Hope this helps but not sure that it does! :blush:

Edited by dalyer

When i use the "My Files" application, it crashes sometimes when opening any folder (saying: "My Files has stopped working")

any idea what the reason could be?

I also find the RIL stuff confusing and difficult to find clear info on. However I believe that you could have problems if you flash anything other than the RIL matching the last official stock update that you did. So if the last official update that you did was to B936 then I think that only RIL 936 will be safe. But I could be wrong. However I did see some reports of people having problems (e.g. no mobile network connectivity AT ALL) when they used the "wrong" RIL. I don't know if you can check what your last official ROM/RIL update was - I've never seen a method mentioned anywhere. I'd love to know too because while I think my last one was B936 (Vodafone Ireland) I don't know for sure. As regards where is the B952 RIL (if it's still an issue for you after that) I can't find it anywhere.

Hope this helps but not sure that it does! :blush:

It does help, thanks. It doesn't happen very often and i think it stopped after flashing latest 308kernel. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. I'll stick with this for a while.

thanks again

Guest stevewhite1

Thanks tillaz for your work, have been using B06 for a while now. Overclocking at 1.2GHz, the battery life is great, it's pretty speedy and not had any reboots. Just wish this could made into a JB rom : (

Thanks tillaz for your work, have been using B06 for a while now. Overclocking at 1.2GHz, the battery life is great, it's pretty speedy and not had any reboots. Just wish this could made into a JB rom : (

CM10 has all the features of infusion, and it is JB. It still has some bugs though, so I would stick with this.

It does help, thanks. It doesn't happen very often and i think it stopped after flashing latest 308kernel. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. I'll stick with this for a while.

thanks again

Interesting theory on the "3G reboot" issue here:

http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2080339

and some other interesting follow up posts including one suggesting how to collect some data that might help diagnosing such reboots.

Edited by dalyer

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Sorry was a gobackup Problem After reinstall infusion IT goes again

Seems Gobackup restore more than the wifi password.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Just a little hint.

With ADW Launcher and the Scroll Hack you get VERY smooth scrolling.(and only 24mb ram)

Only missing thing is that you dont have a WigetAppDrawer and only one dock.

i can deal with it. Because on CM i had APEX with HWA and this dont work on stock roms :(

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Just completed installing it, currently rebooted the phone from clockworkrecovery, how long does it take? is it usual to take more then 5 min for first time? im still waiting ..