[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Tilaz your op states init.d support but I see no init.d folder @ /system/etc/ do I just create this folder manually and throw my scripts in there?

it was removed in the latest version, its been added a more simple way in the next release to avoid repacking the boot.img

in the mean time you can do it your self by adding this to the end of

system / etc / init.qcom.post_boot.sh

/system/etc/init.d/*
[/CODE]

Guest feckineejit

Hello tillaz im on B04 and for the past few days i've started getting the internet closing on me on wifi and data, it will be ok for a while then suddenly say browser has stopped or something to those words. any idea what might be causing it?

Guest Colin Whiteside

Had some fun with this yesterday, it seemed the Messaging app crashed (often) and seemingly lost a bunch of received messages without actually displaying them. No sent messages went out of my phone either until after a reboot, despite being marked as Sent.

Hello tillaz im on B04 and for the past few days i've started getting the internet closing on me on wifi and data, it will be ok for a while then suddenly say browser has stopped or something to those words. any idea what might be causing it?

update to the latest version,

Had some fun with this yesterday, it seemed the Messaging app crashed (often) and seemingly lost a bunch of received messages without actually displaying them. No sent messages went out of my phone either until after a reboot, despite being marked as Sent.

flash this

patch.zip

forgot about the problems with stock mms.apk as i use GOsms

Guest TangerineTractor

How do I get the 'blue circle battery mod' without changing to Infusion ROM? I tried Infusion but decided to stick with B934 for a bit longer.

You need to find and install ICS-Circle.zip through CWM.

Guest dmalaquias

Hi Tillaz,

I made a fresh install of CWM B934 repack made by you and then Infusion B05, at first time camera was working ok, now i have the same force close problem, and didnt install any new app since that.

Edit: I made a logcat for the force close problem Tillaz, can you check it? I think the problem is with gsensor.

alogcat.2012-09-21-09-49-01+0100.txt

Edited by dmalaquias

No you just need stock. Flash an untouched stock rom, then it'll let you do a full update

Tried with 934 zip untouched from Tillaz, then the 934 official update, and stalled in the pink progress bar. I don't want to pollute this thread with questions outside Infusion, but could anyone point me to a tutorial (if it exists) to flash an official upgrade over B926 without making a downgrade to GB? Thanks!

Tillaz, i've made a logcat about my camera problem, can you check it?

I can see the problem...

You need to do a full wipe, including format system

Then reflash the ROM...

I'm on B926 baseband, and I would like to upgrade via update.app to b934. I have tried to find a solution using search modul, but I have not found an exact answer:

Is it possible to upgrade using update.app without setting IMEI to zero?

Sorry for inconvenience

Hi Tillaz,

I'm trying to get a logcat for this rom, but going back through the previous posts, it appears that you disabled it in this rom?

I believe that stock has to be flashed for it to be enabled *#*#...#*#*, but was wondering if it would have to be enabled using an update.app file, or whether I can flash one of the CWM repack zips of stock and enable it here?

Also, having enabled through stock, will I be able to restore a nandroid, or will this overwrite the logcat settings?

EDIT: 1 last thing I forgot to ask, is this kernel or rom dependent? ie if I flash an overclock kernel, should I be able to enable logging?

Edited by buddn07

Hi Tillaz,

I'm trying to get a logcat for this rom, but going back through the previous posts, it appears that you disabled it in this rom?

I believe that stock has to be flashed for it to be enabled *#*#...#*#*, but was wondering if it would have to be enabled using an update.app file, or whether I can flash one of the CWM repack zips of stock and enable it here?

Also, having enabled through stock, will I be able to restore a nandroid, or will this overwrite the logcat settings? I'm rusty on logcat. Been a while since I needed to enable it. Someone else will have to say if it's kernel dependent.

Maybe Tillaz could find a way to enable it in future roms without too much extra size. I seem to remember it was removed due to being tied into huawei bloat in some way.

EDIT: 1 last thing I forgot to ask, is this kernel or rom dependent? ie if I flash an overclock kernel, should I be able to enable logging?

I'd use an update app (actually not sure you need to but it will work) then restore through nandroid/cwm as long as there's a common baseband ie 2030

Maybe Tillaz could find a way to enable it in future roms without too much extra size. I seem to remember it was removed due to being tied into huawei bloat in some way.

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest dmalaquias

I can see the problem...

You need to do a full wipe, including format system

Then reflash the ROM...

I did that 3 days ago lol

Did full wipe, flashed b934 repack, then wipe again and flash infusion b05.

The force close is for some reason, is not about some java error? I saw something about it in the logcat

The problem is, if i reboot the system, it works perfectly about 1 or 2 hours, then go again to the same.

Could be something or some app deleting my camera code?

Edited by dmalaquias

Guest dan nedan

answer for TILLAz>

1. b934 - bo3 - bo4 - bo5.

everything worked properly. no events.

2. Romania

3. my oppinion is the same. b926 causes some problems.

in romania we got a forum on softpedia>http://forum.softpedia.com/topic/865022-huawei-ascend-g300/page__st__720

and some people there reported bugs related to b926.

the main were> wifi problems, reboots and some freezes.

i directed them on here.

Edited by dan nedan