[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

i now know what is causing the camera problems... and why some don't have the problem...

its a bug with in the status bar power widgets...

on a clean install

if you customise them, weird enough it will brake Google goggles etc, in landscape mode,

if you do not customise them it will work fine.

i actually know why, and will change the code to fix the problem :)

this update is going to be quite big when i'm finished,

Guest George05

I encountered the reboots problem on 927, 934, 936. I don't know what to do anymore. It happens only when I turn on my mobile data (3G), approximately after 10 minutes.

Does the next version will have haptic feedback when the other side accept calls?

Vodafone b936 has this feature, and this is way too good, to get rid of it.

i'v not disabled it... its not in B934 i looked at the code

upload the phone.apk for me from B936 and i will have a look

I encountered the reboots problem on 927, 934, 936. I don't know what to do anymore. It happens only when I turn on my mobile data (3G), approximately after 10 minutes.

and was that, official updates (update.app) or flashable .zip's

Guest novadragon849

No rush at all cause your doing a great job but can you give a rough estimate of the next update release data? Would it be at least a month or two or far more longer than that?

Thanks for all your work :)

No rush at all cause your doing a great job but can you give a rough estimate of the next update release data? Would it be at least a month or two or far more longer than that?

Thanks for all your work

not sure, a week at most

Guest Aurimas L.

what is ok now ? could you explain the problem you had ?

No free memory at all or about 10mb with apex launcher and go sms pro running in background. WIth favarooo I got ~150mb with same apps running in background...

No free memory at all or about 10mb with apex launcher and go sms pro running in background. WIth favarooo I got ~150mb with same apps running in background...

nope, that's not happening for me.. i normally have around 180mb free... and that's with at least 5 apps in the background

never heard anyone else report this ether,

@everyone could you report you free ram

I think I found a solution to the sdcard problem (defaults to internal after a reboot). I bought another G300 for my uncle, and had this problem after updating to ICS. I set external sdcard as default, but after a reboot it switched back to internal. I noticed that in Settings > applications > all > some of them were greyed out (the ones that were supposed to be on the external sd). So this is what I did:

- After a reboot, set the default storage to external.

- Uninstall the greyed out applications.

- Install them again, and then move them to the external storage.

- Rebooted, and then all was fine.

I have no technical knowledge at all, but it seems that when doing this the apps installed to the external sd keep it as default. Maybe someone can try this to confirm it works, or maybe I was just lucky.

BTW, I also had less free ram in Infusion than in B940. Infusion around 130mb after some hours of use, B940 around 175mb.

Guest luunatiq

hi tillaz, great work with this rom but the dual mic problem isn't resolved, i upgraded from b895 (there i had the option to dezactivate the dual mic option and all was ok) but on infusion i don't have this option so i added to /system build prob ro.config.dualmic=false and i still have this problem. i think it's deff a software problem cause when i speak with someone if i press on speaker the echo dissapears and the other person hearse me well. can you find out what is the real problem? thank you very much

Do people know that your not supposed to have loads of free ram..

If you did, it would mean you have a problem and its not working propperly.

Its the rams job to hold stuff in memory so things can be completed faster,

And when you do start to run low on ram android will free up space...

Sure, ram is to be used. But some ICS roms had this problem that they would not free ram when it's low. I also experienced in some roms ram constantly dropping without using the phone, that's why some people look carefully at the free ram. The free ram I reported was without using the phone, not after starting a dozen apps. Anyway, I think that B940 has better ram management than B934, so after the update Infusion is gonna be even greater!

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug in Infusion, but I thought I would report:

When I tap onto the date when adding an EVENT to the People/Contacts app

I get 'Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped'

Also, I have 126mb free. Only apps running apart from standard would be email updating every hour and 2g-3g toggle.

P.S. I managed to reach 5 days battery yesterday! I course this was with little use. A few calls, little 3g and some Wi-Fi and email updating in background.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I saw someone here made some changes to the systemUI apk, I think, to enable volume buttons wake up screen. Can this be included in the next release?

Thanks. Fantastic rom.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,<br />I saw someone here made some changes to the systemUI apk, I think, to enable volume buttons wake up screen. Can this be included in the next release

Edited by cjcandrei