[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest George05

@ tillaz

927 was installed as update.app, rest of them (934, 936 as zip.

I have installed Infusion too, today actually, and the problem is still there. I don't know what to do anymore cause is driving me crazy. I really use mobile data.

not a big deal but i wonder if i'm the only one to have this ?

the background in settings menu looks washed out on some screens, i've had this as long as i can remember, always using infusion roms, (b927 update.app -> infusion b01-b05 -> b936 update.app -> infusion b05 cwm zip)

normal:

post-986687-0-88609000-1348489455_thumb.

washed out:

post-986687-0-10665500-1348489413_thumb.

Hi Tillaz,

I have a request for you.

Can you try to improve the following behavior on next realese:

when you go to contacts, select one, make a call, then ends the call, you have to press back button, many times, to leave each one of the pages. The ideia should be press back button just once to terminate te process. This hapens also with phone.apk

I dont know if I made my self clear enought, :)

Thks

Pirex

Hi Tillaz,

I have a request for you.

Can you try to improve the following behavior on next realese:

when you go to contacts, select one, make a call, then ends the call, you have to press back button, many times, to leave each one of the pages. The ideia should be press back button just once to terminate te process. This hapens also with phone.apk

I dont know if I made my self clear enought,

Thks

Pirex

Why not just press the home button?

Why not just press the home button?

:):)

@buddn07, now you´ve hit me :) i´m feeling so stupid... any way, you show me someting so simple. Shame on me.

Thks Buddn07, that´s the solution for me.

Pirex

Guest Pain_Deluxe

i now know what is causing the camera problems... and why some don't have the problem...

its a bug with in the status bar power widgets...

on a clean install

if you customise them, weird enough it will brake Google goggles etc, in landscape mode,

if you do not customise them it will work fine.

i actually know why, and will change the code to fix the problem :)

this update is going to be quite big when i'm finished,

I love you ! (no homo)

Thats explain why i haven't these problems on B3. because on this release i didn't now that i can customise the bar :D

I love you ! (no homo)

Thats explain why i haven't these problems on B3. because on this release i didn't now that i can customise the bar :D

So it was nothing to do with 926 at all!

home button dosnt close apps just leaves them running in background

Press and hold the home button, and swiping left to right will close apps left open in the background.

Android is designed to close applications if it is running short on memory, but it's unlikely that it will close the phone/dialer process.

Hi,

I saw someone here made some changes to the systemUI apk, I think, to enable volume buttons wake up screen. Can this be included in the next release?

Thanks. Fantastic rom.

its framework related, i will probably make an add-on

@ tillaz

927 was installed as update.app, rest of them (934, 936 as zip.

I have installed Infusion too, today actually, and the problem is still there. I don't know what to do anymore cause is driving me crazy. I really use mobile data.

i think is the baseband you are using, what country are you in?

not a big deal but i wonder if i'm the only one to have this ?

the background in settings menu looks washed out on some screens, i've had this as long as i can remember, always using infusion roms, (b927 update.app -> infusion b01-b05 -> b936 update.app -> infusion b05 cwm zip)

normal:

post-986687-0-88609000-1348489455_thumb.

washed out:

post-986687-0-10665500-1348489413_thumb.

actually its the other way around lol,

for proper stock ics (AOSP) the grey background is normal, this is the way Google indent for it to look as its part of there Holo theme,

take a look at the nexus devices, or even CM9 /10

So it was nothing to do with 926 at all!

nope, i still think random reboots are related to the baseband though, as its the same thing with the o2x..

its easy to flash a different baseband over there though, not so easy here

here are some of the things that have been done so far

• PERFORMANCE BOOST
  • TWO WAY CALL RECORDING
  • REMOVED MTP CONNECTION
  • FIXED DEFAULT STORAGE
  • FASTER ANIMATIONS
  • FIXED FILE MANAGER
  • FIXED THE SMS BUGS
  • FIXED CAMERA PROBLEMS
  • INID.D SUPPORT AGAIN
  • STOCK HUAWEI CONTACTS
  • IP PHONE CALL OPTION
  • TOGGLE 2G SETTINGS
  • NOVA JB LAUNCHER

its framework related, i will probably make an add-on

i think is the baseband you are using, what country are you in?

actually its the other way around lol,

for proper stock ics (AOSP) the grey background is normal, this is the way Google indent for it to look as its part of there Holo theme,

take a look at the nexus devices, or even CM9 /10

nope, i still think random reboots are related to the baseband though, as its the same thing with the o2x..

its easy to flash different baseband over there though, not so easy here

But not impossible?

Don't forget the haptic feedback for calls. 3b8Apz1nhT0ICJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC This is the only thing why I still use the shitty vodafone FW.

i need the phone.apk,

can you use a root explorer app (from market) and go to

system / app

copy phone.apk to your sdcard and upload it for me please

But not impossible?

probably not impossible no, but i have no idea how it could be done.

on the o2x they extract the baseband from the official updates then flash it with nv tools.

also changing the rill on the o2x can help massively (depending where you are in the world and your baseband)

it could help if we use the right rill for the baseband we have on our G300s, for instance people on the B926 baseband that are using this rom are using the rill for B936.

so maybe if i extract the rill (libs) from B926 it could help if people flash those...

so then they would be using B926 baseband and the rill from B926

Guest e45cream

I had random reboots on 926 while commuting. Updated to 934 via update.app, but had the same problem. Then updated yesterday to 936 via update.app, then flashed Infusion B05 and no reboots in the last 24 hours. I'm in Spain, which seems to have lots of problems with reboots.

probably not impossible no, but i have no idea how it could be done.

on the o2x they extract the baseband from the official updates then flash it with nv tools.

also changing the rill on the o2x can help massively (depending where you are in the world and your baseband)

it could help if we use the right rill for the baseband we have on our G300s, for instance people on the B926 baseband that are using this rom are using the rill for B936.

so maybe if i extract the rill (libs) from B926 it could help if people flash those...

so then they would be using B926 baseband and the rill from B926

Maybe unrelated but instead of nulling the imei to flash any rom is it not possible to edit the update.app to skip bootloader check. Also i found restoring imei/baseband on rom its not meant for severely affected performance as well as being pointless as your still on same baseband and can't flash anything except original.

Maybe unrelated but instead of nulling the imei to flash any rom is it not possible to edit the update.app to skip bootloader check. Also i found restoring imei/baseband on rom its not meant for severely affected performance as well as being pointless as your still on same baseband and can't flash anything except original.

that would be the best way to go about it, but i have no idea how it would be done :huh: