[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

It is.

I am also getting the same problem with the Huawei Music widget :-(

Just get rid of nova launcher then just flash the huawei ics launcher in the first post and then all the Widgets will work...

That's what i did and it worked

Edited by mack_

Just get rid of nova launcher then just flash the huawei ics launcher in the first post and then all the Widgets will work...

That's what i did and it worked

i will upload to patch to fix the launcher problem, its actaully the bata version from a week ago thats included,

since me uploading the rom he has release the stable version on the market 1.3.1

Guest Barry Hill

Hi Tillaz great rom fastest so far working great.

Only 1 problem cant get adb debug to work on this rom

adb reports this in logcat

?:??: W/?(?): Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory

Cheers

Guest Dellboy2012

it seems that I´m the only one with wifi problems... it just doesn´t connect to any router...

I had that problem. I deleted my connection from phone, then restarted router and reconnected. After that everything was fine.

Hi Tillaz great rom fastest so far working great.

Only 1 problem cant get adb debug to work on this rom

adb reports this in logcat

?:??: W/?(?): Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory

Cheers

try enabling logging, you need to do this on a stock ROM first, then re-flash infusion (full wipe as normal)

http://blog.erayince.com.tr/blog/?p=79

Hi! I'm new at this forum!

First of all i'd like to congratulate tillaz for this excelent ROM. I obviously tried the factory GB and then the ICS from Huawei, and this Infusion rules and smash the previously named Roms.

I'm also new at this thing of making flashes, backups, roots, etc.. but i was able to install Infusion b05 thanks to that marvelous 1st post on install instructions and other topic about teaching a 5 year old how to install custom roms :)

My question is this: i downloaded the zip from the first post, on the "read this first" section.

Can you please confirm if this steps are right for me to have b06?

• BOOT INTO CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY
  • SELECT WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESTET
  • ​SELECT WIPE CACHE PARTITION
  • SELECT MOUNTS AND STORAGE
  • SELECT FORMATE / SYSTEM
  • GO BACK TO THE MAIN MENU
  • SELECT INSTALL .ZIP FROM SDCARD
  • SELECT "INFUSION-B250912.zip"
  • WAIT FOR THE ROM TO INSTALL
  • BACK TO MAIN MENU
  • SELECT (AGAIN) INSTALL .ZIP FROM SDCARD
  • SELECT "STORAGE-FIX.ZIP"
  • WAIT FOR THE FILE TO INSTALL
  • REBOOT

Is that it?Sorry to quote de 1st post but it seems easier :) ah, and sorry about my bad english :)

Edited by 2_Step

I had that problem. I deleted my connection from phone, then restarted router and reconnected. After that everything was fine.

Yes, it worked as per your sugestion :)

thks

Any chance you could have a second look at enabling lolcat in the rom or as an addon? I seem to remember it was not straightforward...

its easy...

flash a stock rom,

enter the code,

enabled logging,

reboot,

then flash new rom,

logging stays enabled :) (even after a full wipe)

this would still have to been done, ether way

its easy...

flash a stock rom,

enter the code,

enabled logging,

reboot,

then flash new rom,

logging stays enabled (deletesmiley)(even after a full wipe)

this would still have to been done, ether way

I know but people can't be bothered so dont provide logs. Figured a rom with lolcat enabled would get better feedback and save you having to do it /shrugs

Edit: Actually I didn't know it would stay enabled through an update.app. It's working here and I've done a few update.apps since I last enabled it.

Edited by tcpaulh

I know but people can't be bothered so dont provide logs. Figured a rom with lolcat enabled would get better feedback and save you having to do it /shrugs

Edit: Actually I didn't know it would stay enabled through an update.app. It's working here and I've done a few update.apps since I last enabled it.

it cant be pre-enabled in huaweis stock roms, you still need to manually enable it (well as far as i know)

i removed it all to get the size of the rom down, an extra 30mb just enable logcat is not something i would consider...

if its needed by the user its easy to make a nandroid backup first, flash stock rom, enable it, then restore the nandroid backup..

only needs done once and takes 10 mins at the most ;)

Guest Potatoes

i will upload to patch to fix the launcher problem, its actaully the bata version from a week ago thats included,

since me uploading the rom he has release the stable version on the market 1.3.1

Ah ha, is this also the reason why tons of options are disabled in nova, such as gestures? Thing is I've paid for Nova prime and usually upgrade it when I install a new from but this isn't upgradable. I'm guessing it's because it's the beta version but I thought I'd double check :P

Like INF B06 very much seems more fluid.

:)

It is just me or the energy/power control gadget as changed?

It also seems that you fixed SMS sent notification that was not telling the name but only the number.

Edited by 2_Step