[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest edwardecl

The bug with the events date thing does not seem to be in b06, never tried it with b05 so i didn't know anyway but :).

I usually do the contacts thing through the dialer as well, but still...

Edited by edwardecl

tillaz said he was going to go stock Huawei contacts on B06.

I see Contacts is a little different between B05 & B06, but because I never used my phone before Infusion B04 I don't know if B06 is Huawei or still stock.

I will put on B06 later and try this contact issue/bug. Last night when I had B06 on, the date thing did work but I did get contacts crashing, but I can't remember if I was doing what edwardecl asked.

Guest turydios

could someone please tell me where this is on the call recorder rom i can not find it,thought it came integrated into rom.Thanks four your help and fantastic Tillaz rom.

could someone please tell me where this is on the call recorder rom i can not find it,thought it came integrated into rom.Thanks four your help and fantastic Tillaz rom.
<br /><br />Maybe call someone and press menu Edited by b4da55

Guest Frankish
As a workaround until the above contact issue is fixed, you can login to google.co.uk/contacts and edit any info. This should then sync with your device.

You can edit contacts accessed from contacts tab in dialer app too.

Guest Potatoes

2) Settings => Sound => Default notification => Ringtone => Join Hangout (there are duplicate Join Hangout)

I don't have this, in fact I don't even have any ringtone that begins with "J", you sure you did a complete wipe inc format /system?

I don't have this, in fact I don't even have any ringtone that begins with "J", you sure you did a complete wipe inc format /system?

It's actually in notifications not ringtones.

Got a bit confused with the storage initially; wasn't sure if mine was set to internal or not so flashed the patches anyway & all apps are on "Internal Storage" (not really ;) ) SD Card.

The main thing is it works & performance all round is much improved. Btw the launcher shortcut to flashlight is really handy "trick" - I'd never have found it. Thanks & Great job tillaz.

I just realized that I'm missing Serbian language in Google Voice Typing settings. Was it removed by Google or ROM customization?

i have not removed it, so have no idea.

My OTA updater delivers an error before it can start downloading. I'm guessing most people are having this issue too?

this update is not available via the OTA as i requires a full wipe (OTA has problems doing this) notification was just to let people know.

How can I automatically activate 3g, when I activate the data?

have a look threw the power save settings. (bottom option)

After installing all my apps via Huawei Backup, and now when I try and install anything else, via an apk on the SD, or via play store. The phone gives an error stating insufficient space. However there is ~4GB free on the SD and apparently all the internal storage free.

the internal data that is used for apps is only around 700mb, to check this free space install link2sd, try moving your apps too the sdcard

Although these are insignificant issues, it may need to be address to make this ROM perfect.

4) When the Lock Screen application is in use, after swiping to the right for unlocking the screen, it opens the Messaging by default.

yeah, if you actually look at what your doing you will see that swiping to the right is "supposed" to open messaging lol

hold your finger on the unlock ring and you will see

up = camera

down = unlock

left =dialler

right =sms

double tap the unlock ring to bring up music controls

perhaps in the next release tillaz you could just include huawei launcher as default and then let people install apex/nova themselves from the mkt?

nah, it would still be the same... people who don't like it would still have to change, and its best to have your launcher on the system

so i will stick with the add-on for switching the launcher

How to remove the sound from camera?

edit

system / build.prop

change:

ro.camera.sound.forced=1

to

ro.camera.sound.forced=0

Can you please defualt the 3G data to being off in the next update because everytime I update this ROM is costs me £1 because it uses the data roaming without asking me which is a serious bug.

Other than that .

its not a bug, its supposed to be turned on its the way the stock huawei rom was, i have not changed this,

i am also not aware of any way to have data turned off by default