[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Has anyone else noticed that with this rom audio quality through the Jack is rather crap? Sounds like there is too much echo/reverb.

Yes, it's awful. The app "relax and sleep" sounds very rumbly as if there is road traffic in the background.

With DTS off it sounds great - thanks for the tip

Edited by samjam

Guest Frankish
@tillaz great rom, no crashes yet; how can I get back the B06 battery indicator after installing a stock battery indicator?

I think you just need to take the systemui.apk from the rom zip and place it in the stock battery zip. Then flash and it should work.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I'm not seeing any init.d directory under the etc. Is the init.d implemented in the b06?

@tillaz

Can you make the volume wakeup addon for the b06?

Thank you for this wonderfull rom.

Installed B06 and my contacts and apps synced through from Google play. When I open Google play via the phone everything is up to date (my apps etc). When I go to play store on my PC the phone is not listed. Its been over an hour since I installed B06 so shouldn't Google play have recognized the phone by now?

Is it something to do with Infusion or Google just being slow to update?

Cancel that. Google Play via the PC has just updated itself. Phone is now showing.

Edited by Guest

The B926 fix works ! No more reboots on 3G ect.

I have intalled the B926 fix this morning and no reboots till now.

I'm already in B05. When I update to B06 do I have to use the B926 fix an other time????

Hi! i'm on B926 Infusion B06 Nova launcher and Huawei-ICS-Weather widget doesn't work, i.e.: can't add the widget to homescreen... This really is a bummer

Also tryed Apex laucher and it says i have to grant root permission or superuser wich i already did, but not working.

Any help? i really enjoy the weather stock widget and would like to stay on B06... No reboots, Portugal

Hi,

I'm not seeing any init.d directory under the etc. Is the init.d implemented in the b06?

@tillaz

Can you make the volume wakeup addon for the b06?

Thank you for this wonderfull rom.

yes, init.d support is included, the init.d folder must off been automatic removed as it was empty (seen winrar do this before) just re add the folder with "my files" app

The fix should be non dependent on the Infusion version unless the base rom changes I imagine.

yeah, the fix will actually work with any stock based ics rom (G300), depending on your baseband,

the fix contains the rill from B926 so should only really be used if you are using the B926 baseband (baseband should match the rill)

so if your last official update (update.app) was B927 you would want the rill package from B927 etc,

if people can get me the required files from the stock rom's i will make zips for all versions of baseband's

so we need from the stock roms

system / bin /

rild

system / lib /

libreference-ril.so

libril.so

libril-qc-1.so

libril-qc-qmi-1.so

libril-qcril-hook-oem.so

if people could send me a PM with theses files, with the build number they came from i will make flashable zips for all basband's :)

B926

B927

B934

B936

B937

B940

Guest cjcandrei

Hi

I'm getting force closing when accessing system->permissions->configure app for configuring apps that needs root permissions. Does anybody have a similar issue?

Thanks

Anyone has soft touch buttons lights missing after a while?

If i reboot they light up ok, but after a while, or if the screen locks, afterwards they don't show up anymore until i reboot again.

Also i canĀ“t get the Stock ICS weather widget on the homescreen, keeps saying error loading widget.

Well, it's B05 again for me this one is way too buggy...

Came from 926 using B06 all wipes, dalviks, format/system etc... even formated SD card :(

Edited by ppatrao

Does anyone know what jiggery-pokery the CM team done with CM7 to get AVRCP 1.3 working in Gingerbread and their later ICS ROMs?

Would it be possible to transfer the changes they made to Infusion?

Anyone has soft touch buttons lights missing after a while?

If i reboot they light up ok, but after a while, or if the screen locks, afterwards they don't show up anymore until i reboot again.

Also i canĀ“t get the Stock ICS weather widget on the homescreen, keeps saying error loading widget.

Well, it's B05 again for me this one is way too buggy...

Came from 926 using B06 all wipes, dalviks, format/system etc... even formated SD card

huaweis weather widget dose not work with the latest nova launcher because of the JB code used in it... its the widget that's not compatible

(dose not work on stock jelly bean ether)

this is not a bug...

capacitive buttons are working fine here, and should be every where else as there has been nothing changed that would effect them