[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

I stand corrected but it only works going from the launcher or to the launcher.

could you try this, i just ripped the animations / transitions out of stock JB and complied them in infusions framework..

no errors so it should work..

as always nandroid back up first..

LINK

Guest Ludak021

Is there any hope at all that we can have "move to SD"? Or I can just forget about it and use the patch kindly provided to use SD as internal SD?! link2sd or move2sd dont work at all as usual... :/

Is there any hope at all that we can have "move to SD"? Or I can just forget about it and use the patch kindly provided to use SD as internal SD?! link2sd or move2sd dont work at all as usual... :/

Use the patch in the mean time

Guest popoyaya

No I meant when changing between apps it like swipes across the screen? Not in the launcher.

I think he's referring to Sense Multitasking which I would like to see return as an optional add-on too!

Guest tillaz

I think he's referring to Sense Multitasking which I would like to see return as an optional add-on too!

that's already an optional add-on if you look 2nd post ;)

Guest tillaz

could you try this, i just ripped the animations / transitions out of stock JB and complied them in infusions framework..

no errors so it should work..

as always nandroid back up first..

LINK

anyone actaully try this ?

Guest lexran

I have a problem with my phone. Suddenly it started lagging when entering or exitin the app drawer , or when pulling down the notification bar . I have the latest infusion. Any ideas?

Guest andy.hyde4

Sorry for posting again tapatalk wouldn't let me edit it for one reason. <br /><br />But thanks Tillaz it works perfectly :D<br />One thing I don't know why but it doesn't work going to Facebook

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest zex_rad

there will be an update soon, iv fixed and improved a few other things

By "Improved other things" did you by any chance thout about caller ID lag.... Or is there a solution for B06.... :)

Guest Higgy69

Sorry for posting again tapatalk wouldn't let me edit it for one reason. But thanks Tillaz it works perfectly One thing I don't know why but it doesn't work going to Facebook

I have installed this patch. But I don't know what changes I am exactly looking for :blush:. Shock horror but I don't have Facebook :o, so I can't try that.

Edited by Higgy69

Guest ppatrao

By "Improved other things" did you by any chance thout about caller ID lag.... Or is there a solution for B06....

Yes, the caller ID lag is by far the worst bug i ever noticed in every infusion Rom, and it goes from version to version without being fixed...

Another thing Tillaz: The Camera App in B06 is not functioning properly, i.e. white balance and exposure comands etc don't take any effect in the picture taken, in B05 when you selected exposure or white balance adjustments, you could notice the results in the screen.

I think these are the 2 main issues with this otherwise perfect Rom.

I'm on day 3 of battery with moderate calling and intensive Wi-fi and Bluetooth connected all night long and battery only dropped to 52% !!!

Keep up the good work ;)

Edited by ppatrao

Guest cjcandrei

Yes, the caller ID lag is by far the worst bug i ever noticed in every infusion Rom, and it goes from version to version without being fixed...

Another thing Tillaz: The Camera App in B06 is not functioning properly, i.e. white balance and exposure comands etc don't take any effect in the picture taken, in B05 when you selected exposure or white balance adjustments, you could notice the results in the screen.

I think these are the 2 main issues with this otherwise perfect Rom.

I'm on day 3 of battery with moderate calling and intensive Wi-fi and Bluetooth connected all night long and battery only dropped to 52% !!!

Keep up the good work ;)

I think these would be solved with a rebase to B936 along with the ram issue that some of us have...

Guest clauscdi

in storage settings my phone shows 8 gb external card as internal storage and 2 gb card as external storage which was supposed to be my internal storage; how can I fix that?

Guest Higgy69

This is a issue that tillaz knows about. I believe all will be fixed in the upcoming B07 release. Just wait a little bit longer.

Hopefully we can back-up our Apps with Huawei Back-Up then re-install after being updated to B07. My Internet connection is not the best so it takes a while downloading all the Apps again from Google Play. :(

Guest Ludak021

Ok, so, I installed sense multitasking addon, it works like cr*p, lags and and stutters. Which of the addons will replace it to ICS multi tasking and that circle battery indicator with number and %? :) There are two zips in the second post so I don't know which one to flash :)

edit: ok, found it, it's the one under miscellaneous addons if anyone else needs this info

Edited by Ludak021

Guest Amendoim69

Many thanks for this ROM, as now, due to the problems of B06 will not update, I will continue on B05 .. will have some idea of date for release the next version?

Guest JHsaucy

The battery life on mine is the opposite, mild facebook and app browsing with some texting and im down to 50 in an hour :/ was a lot better on B05 for me

Guest trveller72
Its the huawei weather widget :(...this is the only reason I don't use nova launcher lol

Use Fancy Widgets and change the app that will open when tap the weather on the widget to the huawei weather. Same look in the end.

Guest gusilin
@tilliaz

The B926 ril fix still work !. No more reboots. Just Great ! Hope that fix works for all future updates :)

Mine just reached 80 hours without reboots also. This ril thing seems to be working!

Guest tillaz

anyone interested in doing some testing over the next 3 or 4 days ?

its for better RAM management. there will be 3 or 4 versions to test over 3 or 4 days

the idea is to find which config works best :)

Guest Ludak021

I will test it. :)

I would test RAM usage as well but my schedule is chaotic... :/ For what it's worth: b06 standby time is great, 2-3% drop over 8hrs with screen off in 2G. With screen on it seems to me to that it is 5% per 10 minutes (auto brightness, 2G, wifi, viber messaging)

edit:

well, I flashed it in from cwm but it doesn't seem to be working, I still have ICS mt with circle battery indicator...Tried it twice :S

Edited by Ludak021