[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pirex69

records both ways for me...

Ok it myght be just me :)

can you make an option for automatic call record? or do I have to use an external app?

Thks

Pirex

Guest Curlie

and what about integrating the swith off animation like at the galaxy nexus? (in my opinion it looks great)

Edited by Curlie

Guest tillaz

and what about integrating the swith off animation like at the galaxy nexus? (in my opinion it looks great)

if you mean CRT off animation,

as far as i'm aware its broken in most stock ics rom's, surfaceflinger.so, needed code added which is kind of impossible... in our case, i think :huh:

In Germany we say: Doppelt hält besser <br /><br />double is better<br />

you are making that up right? ^_^

Edited by mack_

Guest tillaz

one last thing to do... I'm considering changing the miui permission settings (root)

to super SU as the above dose not seem to work as well... and is turned off by default..

what's the opinion on the currant permission settings ??? would you be bothered / miss it

if it was changed ?

Guest tillaz

Hi tillaz,

Did you ever get a chance to look at bringing back the haptic feedback on call-connect?

it was never there in stock B934, and is not part of the phone.apk like it was in gingerbread... so i have no idea where to look

Guest zex_rad

it was never there in stock B934, and is not part of the phone.apk like it was in gingerbread... so i have no idea where to look

Correct me if I'm wrong but one of previous Infusion versions had it....

one last thing to do... I'm considering changing the miui permission settings (root)

to super SU as the above dose not seem to work as well... and is turned off by default..

what's the opinion on the currant permission settings ??? would you be bothered / miss it

if it was changed ?

dont really care about how i allow root as long as its there and it works.

but really really simple would be nice so i think Super SU is a good idea

Guest runlevel5

if it was changed ?

superSU for me. I'm used to it and it keeps things simple. it just works without much user input :)

Guest tillaz

Correct me if I'm wrong but one of previous Infusion versions had it....

well, definitely not any versions based on B934...

but its like i said, even if it is in other stock ics rom's (apparently B940), its not in the phone.apk like it used to be gingingerbread..

so i don't know where to look / don't know how i can add it..

Guest Higgy69

if it was changed ?

SuperSU is alright. And if makes the whole Infusion experience better, then go for it!! :D

Guest YurikRecords

if it was changed ?

Root is a great thing, included Root is one of the main reasons that I started using infusion! For me to root everything worked well except Mi Explorer, but all options work well in Total Commander, which I used for a long time.

In Infusion on minim but included all really the most necessary - so for me at the moment is the best ROM for g300. Many thanks to you for this, Tillaz!

Edited by YurikRecords

Guest oldfella

re root - with the current setup PC programs like Android Commander see Infusion as not rooted

presumably with SU it should work as rooted, so I vote for that