[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest oldfella

I just included the apk from B06 ROM into B07, then installed the Toggle2g plugin (from Play Store) as you will not have Toggle2g in the System Menu like on B06.

thanks - I shouldnt need the plugin as I am managing it from tasker

Installed it yesterday, got one freeze, but I just restarted the "install swype beta" app and now it works like a, beta, charm.

Hey, I managed to install Swype as well! I think yesterday their servers were down or something like that, because I tried it today and no problem. Greaat!

Guest Ludak021

Ludak021,

This seems to have worked for me too. Really appreciate it, thanks.

Thanks also to Tillaz!

E

Well I am glad it works for you guys. Sorry I couldn't link the patches, thread is just huge and finding a link on specific page is...tedious work lol :) Maybe you can use the patch names in search to find them, I was unsuccessful :S I have all the patches on my phone and my computer, I could upload them somewhere and link here. Just suggest a good a place for upload (by good I mean - place that will not remove files after a few downloads :P )

so if the first patch did not work this defiantly should

just flash and reboot, no wipe required for this patch

storage-fix.zip

it will display as internal but if you look at the size it should be the sdcard

Here's the sd card patch link. Page 149

Guest zex_rad

Is there a way to remove IP button from dialer? Will replacing dialer remove call recording...

Did anyone tried IP call? I did and its not working as SIP phone, no sound both ways, but this could be my network thing.

What does work is flash storage-fix.zip, reboot into rom, then go to cwm again and flash "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" and now you have your SD card as internal storage and option to change it and move to SD even after reboot.

THANK YOU, it works !

Guest Dante2070

After applying the patch everything works fine, but I can't access the external sd card via explorer from the phone anymore (when internal storage is put as default). Internal sd card also does not seem to be accessable when default is put on external storage. Is there a way to cirumvent this?

Well I am glad it works for you guys. Sorry I couldn't link the patches, thread is just huge and finding a link on specific page is...tedious work lol Maybe you can use the patch names in search to find them, I was unsuccessful :S I have all the patches on my phone and my computer, I could upload them somewhere and link here. Just suggest a good a place for upload (by good I mean - place that will not remove files after a few downloads )

the only thing is you cant move apps to the sdcard, that's why i removed it from first page,

this s*** is getting annoying... i just copied 2.5gb of videos on my dad sdcard and after rebooting the phone its back to internal storage

i really hate huawei, there software it the worst i have worked with by far... and i thought LG where bad...

the external card is clearly not getting recognised quick enough at boot....

its just a stupid set up... there is no point in the virtual 2gb sdcard partition, it should all just be the proper internal storage

so the sdcard you own is the only external storage option...

Guest tcpaulh

I asked Paul how he did the partition swap a while ago. He said he'd put it on his list. Maybe someone else could ask him, if it would be useful?

Would be nice to do away with the 2gb partition

I asked Paul how he did the partition swap a while ago. He said he'd put it on his list. Maybe someone else could ask him, if it would be useful?

Or it would be nice to actually use it as the part of the main storage for apps.

Guest Dellboy2012

Trouble with reverting from SD to internal memory as default after reboot or unplugging from PC happens not only on this ROM. Few people suggested formatting SD card as solution to this problem. I tried that once and nothing changed. I did this yesterday again and it is fixed now. After dozen of reboots, turn-off-turn-ons and attaching and removin from PC, my SD is always default.

P.S. I formatted it through PC not using quick format.

Guest tcpaulh

Or it would be nice to actually use it as the part of the main storage for apps.

Oh yeah, use the space. I think people have shyed away from tinkering cos it's hard brick territory

Guest droiddruid

This.. would.. really.. help..

Come on Paul share the goods so we can all brick, I mean fix our devices.

Hmmm, I installed the patch and everything was working good, was able to swap between internal and external SD. But now I founded that when the phone is using a considered amount of RAM( by using apps such like Facebook, and so on), I got the delay ID call issue again...

:(

Edited by 2_Step

Guest Hellguardian

Tillaz once again great job, unfortunatelly as lots of other people i'm getting crazy with the SD/Internal memory now i have my SD card as internal memory. At least i can have applications with big files, such as some games, but in terms of performance i can see the diference.

Anyway congrats for the great job and thanks for all your prompt support.

Guest Manx Ste

Hi.

I got my phone the other day and followed a guide to update it and installed this rom. I'm sure it's very good, but I'm feeling totally out of my league with all the toys on it! sorry.

I'm sorry for being cheeky and useless at the same time, but could anyone please tell me how to get back to stock B936 where I came from?

I've tried recovery-flash-B936.zip in CWM from the guide at http://huaweig300.com, but it gives me an error when installing and aborts the installation.

Yep, i know I'm a stupid newb who should have learned more before I tried this - i just wanted to get teh vodaphone bloat off my new phone and try something new. I probablt should have gone with the B940 repack that has none of the Vodaphone stuff in but kept it'stock' until I was ready.

Any help would be greatly received.

Cheers

Guest Higgy69

Did anyone read my post #3878 saying that once I got Nova Prime working, that SD card storage on App settings broke?

Strange as I could view move Apps to SD card before. Anyone get Prime working? And how? Thanks

Guest Ludak021

the only thing is you cant move apps to the sdcard, that's why i removed it from first page,

this s*** is getting annoying... i just copied 2.5gb of videos on my dad sdcard and after rebooting the phone its back to internal storage

i really hate huawei, there software it the worst i have worked with by far... and i thought LG where bad...

the external card is clearly not getting recognised quick enough at boot....

its just a stupid set up... there is no point in the virtual 2gb sdcard partition, it should all just be the proper internal storage

so the sdcard you own is the only external storage option...

I invented nothing, I just happened to use those patches in that order and got those results. Those patches were provided by you, and I am thankful. It is probably flowed on many levels but at least it works and I tend to think that my class 10 SD is faster then what huawei built in anyways so...screw their 2gb card. You can still use that storage to put something there, it is not wasted. btw. if I change internal storage to 2GB huawei sd I have move to SD option :)

edit: for a starter android phone g300 is great. with it, you can, in time, see what flaws are there and make a better pick for the future device. I don't regret buying it, beats those low-res samsung aces hands down.

edit1: You do realize that you have to use both patches in order for the "fix" to work? The patch you have in first page fixes nothing for people with problem that I had. You need to use both patches in order that I specified. One or the other is not making any (permanent) change.

Edited by Ludak021

I invented nothing, I just happened to use those patches in that order and got those results. Those patches were provided by you, and I am thankful. It is probably flowed on many levels but at least it works and I tend to think that my class 10 SD is faster then what huawei built in anyways so...screw their 2gb card. You can still use that storage to put something there, it is not wasted. btw. if I change internal storage to 2GB huawei sd I have move to SD option

edit: for a starter android phone g300 is great. with it, you can, in time, see what flaws are there and make a better pick for the future device. I don't regret buying it, beats those low-res samsung aces hands down.

edit1: You do realize that you have to use both patches in order for the "fix" to work? The patch you have in first page fixes nothing for people with problem that I had. You need to use both patches in order that I specified. One or the other is not making any (permanent) change.

think you misunderstood my post... what i was saying is that the phone i thought was fixed by formatting the card has randomly reverted,

nothing to do with the .fastab swap (the patch)

lol obviously i know how to use the patch... i posted it lol, i removed it because you cant move apps to the sdcard, and thought i had fixed it in B07

and the second one is not really needed it just allows you to swap between the cards, but brings back the annoying MTP connection

because its the stock set up..

Guest Higgy69

...the card has randomly reverted,

Is this the same sort of thing I saw when getting NOVA Prime working then? To recap - I installed Prime, removed default launcher but SD card option was gone. Moving Apps to SD card and even seeing the SD card in the App menu had gone?

As I have asked, I don't know why fiddling with NOVA would affect App storage?

No one has commented on the Prime thing, but I thought it was relavent as it is causing issues with SD card storage, so might be linked into the whole App storage thing...

Edited by Higgy69