[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Fabrizioso
I've not seen other reports of lots of "application not responding - close/wait" messages so I guess it's just me? I've redownloaded and reflashed but it's still a big problem. Nav buttons stop responding then app close/wait dialog appears or app just crashes.

Any thoughts on what I could try?

I have the same issues! Sometimes it works, then stops being responsive, cannot even answer a call then for seconds.

I really hope for a remedy, too!

Guest mack_

When I try to install the all back up .apk. It fails each time?

Is there a solution as I backed up all my numbers and apps with this before I installed this new rom.

I can see the back up on the SD but can't 'install' it.

Cheers

Umm i don't think you can use all back up across different roms.

Don't know why yet...

I would advise using titanium back up

Edited by mack_

Guest dragpyre

Umm i don't think you can use all back up across different roms.

Don't know why yet...

I would advise using titanium back up

I've backed up across ROMs, from B886 to B888 to B927 to B882 to B885 to B892 then to B927 again, all while keeping apps, contacts and data. The only thing which didn't work properly for me was SMS backup, but I didn't have anything important.

Guest mack_

I have the same issues! Sometimes it works, then stops being responsive, cannot even answer a call then for seconds..

I really hope for a remedy, too!

A few people had this problem.

Go to settings >developer options, scroll down and turn off force gpu rendering.... That should sort it.

Guest mack_

Hi Folks, looking for help

Had Atomic GB

Installed official ICS http://www.modaco.co...l-ics-403-b926/

By baseband ver is 2030

then installed Clockwork : using link below The ClockWork menu, is blue text and says Android System Recovery (3e)

Easy CWM Recovery Installer.

Wiped Data factory reset also wiped cache partition

This is where it fails :

Installed ICS Infusion Zip using ClockWork,

I see messages :Finding update package

Opening update package

verifying update package

e: signature verification failed

e: update fail and delete temp files

formatting/cache

installation aborted

You are still on the stock recovery, you need to install Sebastians clockwork mod recovery.... If you read through the guide to install b926 you should see the files you need.

Guest mack_

I've backed up across ROMs, from B886 to B888 to B927 to B882 to B885 to B892 then to B927 again, all while keeping apps, contacts and data. The only thing which didn't work properly for me was SMS backup, but I didn't have anything important.

Was that using the AllBackUp app by Huawei?!

Guest tcpaulh

A few people had this problem.

Go to settings >developer options, scroll down and turn off force gpu rendering.... That should sort it.

Sorry, I should have said. That's the first thing I did. No joy.

Guest dt_matthews

Sorry, I should have said. That's the first thing I did. No joy.

Same here, unticking helped but still too slow to keep

Guest abcshady

JUst tried this - lovely and fast, very nice. But no Exchange email is a killer for me, so back to stock ICS...

I think tillaz has put an a flashable zip on the first page for the exchange email, it's called stock email. I haven't tried it so correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest kn100

As someone who used your roms on the skate I can safely say this rom is easily the best for this phone.

Battery life is improved

No bloatware

Sexy theme and boot animation

Only slight issue and this issue all the ics roms seem to have is they'll lock up under heavy load - I suspect this is probably due to the lack if openGL

Guest Colossae3.23

. You could ask tillaz for the tweak.... Doubt he will have time though. :-\

We need.kernel dev for overclock, but tillaz has said its not him. I wouldn't know the difference tbh, I just remember him saying

Guest timfimjim

There are already a few threads about overclocking the g300, I think dazzozo is / was working on it amongst other things (CM9 and CM10) but don't pester him for a release.. If the official release of ICS has UI acceleration most people won't feel the need for OCing anyway.

Also this topic is about atomicmod so try keep it on topic to help tillaz, makes it a lot harder for him to see bug reports etc.

Guest nelemvp

Could tillaz add huawei all backup stock app, i did a backup of some very important messages with it, now i can't restore them. Thanks in forward :) p.s. i tried to install all backup, but it sais "Application not installed"..

Guest mack_

Could tillaz add huawei all backup stock app, i did a backup of some very important messages with it, now i can't restore them. Thanks in forward :) p.s. i tried to install all backup, but it sais "Application not installed"..

Thats because all back up is already included in the rom ...check it again

Guest anything-but

Tillaz,how do i get that play music (with the eq) on? Take it it`s mount system,paste into app and change permissions?

Guest djuroue

I had another bug... While recording a video, when i finished recording and pressed stop, the phone freezed. I had to pull out the battery and boot up again. I entered gallery, the video is there but its corrupted, i cannot open it ... Before this, i recorded 3 or 4 videos normally, so i dont know what could lock up the phone ... :)

Guest Paddy_

When I try to install the all back up .apk. It fails each time?

Is there a solution as I backed up all my numbers and apps with this before I installed this new rom.

I can see the back up on the SD but can't 'install' it.

Cheers

Bump for some help!!! I can't get it to install thus can't get at my contacts.

Any help folks?!?!

Cheers

Guest ewardofr

3 things.

The rom is great

I cannot find the system settings in the app drawer

Which governor should I use? Unless I choose Perfomance, the phone is very laggy

Guest mack_

3 things.

The rom is great

I cannot find the system settings in the app drawer

Which governor should I use? Unless I choose Perfomance, the phone is very laggy

Tillaz took it out of the app drawer,as it was taking up space

as for which governor, i would suggest trying all of them and seeing which one works best for you ^_^