[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pain_Deluxe

there is an update today (had some free time earlier on)

INFO

• 4.0.4 AOSP CONTACTS
  • GO BACKUP (NO LIMIT)
  • INIT.D BOOT.IMG
  • LATEST GOOGLE MUSIC
  • LATEST GOOGLE MARKET
  • LATEST PLAY SERVICES
  • NOVA LAUNCHER
  • FIXED OTA DATE
  • SMALL BUG FIXES
  • GENERAL MAINTENANCE

I hope only an Update. Because i have no time to flash it completly new. I dont trust Back Ups for apps......

anyway. Can i use any 2G Toggle from market ?

by the way : Chinese letters fixxed. Ä Ö Ü ect works now ! So it was a problem off your baseband from stock rom build.

screenshot_2012-10-09ymjq2.png

screenshot_2012-10-24tvu2m.png

yeah i know diffrent fonts but ther didnt make any diffrents ;)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

only because i tried it and it didnt find anything, does it only work on wifi connection?

it only works when i update the server with an update lol,

i will be uploading it in about 30 mins, you will receive a notification the second its updated so no need to keep checking ;)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

use this to make a back up first.. it works perfect (its included in the new version)

backs up everything... even your launcher home screens

http://www.solidfile...m/d/dc59454e48/

so full rom ?

I wait for next release (B3 or whatever)

because i have no problem. Caller ID is wayne. I dont use my phone often to call some one :D for this i got my old nokia phone.

And the new boot img i have put in the last relaease (B1)

it only works when i update the server with an update lol,

i will be uploading it in about 30 mins, you will receive a notification the second its updated so no need to keep checking ;)

Hmmm... Sounds good :) can't wait :)

Will it erase everything? Do we need to ? Or just patch?

just use the app posted above to make a back up first... trust me it restores everything perfectly, that's why i have included it in the rom :)

anyway this is the last update for a while now, as i cant think of anything else to do :mellow:

will the update just add the aditional stuff over the top or will it wipe everything like flash.

if people would just use the app to backup first its really not an issue

Guest daniclaff

Hi guys, I'm totally new to this and i was wondering if you could help me out.

im using this guide here: http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/check-and-update-your-baseband/

to install an ics rom and ive gotten to the 5th step "check and update your baseband" and it gives a file called b936 ics update. My phone is on the 109808 baseband and is build number u8815v100r001c02b892. could i just download tillaz rom and use it instead of using this file?

any help is much appreciated because ive been in and out of vodafone over the last few months asking them about when they are going to do the update and theyre all useless, infact the guy earlier on today told me that vodafone never ever supplied this handset at all before backing down when I corrected him

Guest lighters

I have just came from the exact same guide and am now using infusion. I downloaded b936 from the guide you are using http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/check-and-update-your-baseband/ I followed all the steps in the guide up until

Page 7 of 8 http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/install-the-custom-rom/

Step 1. on that page, I downloaded the latest infusion ROM from here and then followed those instructions.

Not sure if there is a faster way but I can confirm the above method worked for me!

Guest MickJack

im using this guide here: http://huaweig300.co...-your-baseband/

to install an ics rom and ive gotten to the 5th step "check and update your baseband" and it gives a file called b936 ics update. My phone is on the 109808 baseband and is build number u8815v100r001c02b892. could i just download tillaz rom and use it instead of using this file?

any help is much appreciated because ive been in and out of vodafone over the last few months asking them about when they are going to do the update and theyre all useless, infact the guy earlier on today told me that vodafone never ever supplied this handset at all before backing down when I corrected him

Nope, you are on GB and need to get onto an ICS stock rom first, this will give you 2030 baseband. you can then flash Infusion,

Guest daniclaff

so i should just go ahead and install b936 update then to my phone then get back onto here for tillaz rom?

also when i rooted the first time using that guide it broke my camera completely so would i be better using superoneclick to root it after the b936 update?

Edited by daniclaff

Guest lighters

Yes go ahead and install b936 which updates your baseband and keep following that guide you linked!

Cant remember if my camera broke at one point but following that guide step-by-step all the way from your current position and then downloading this rom and carrying on from step 7 of 8 - the first step says something like download your custom rom from modaco and then the rom from the guide (do both) and yet again follow them step-by-step its that easy

thanks guys just downloading the update right now, i'll post back on soon, hopefully it will be a success smile.png

you should of waited am adding the link for the new version now... OTA has already started

UPDATED.... :)

if you made a back up with "go backup" and it dose not display make sure your default storage is correct (same as what the backup was made on)

now, this really is the last for a while...

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I dont know why but i dont trust an Back Up Tool by so many apps files ect.

I have time today. So i make now a full clean download an reinstall all by my self :)

its not to you tilliaz :)