[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest wouterbeer

agree, just tried it and the same for me, all the images are still visible in gallery even after u hide them in file manager ... strange

The gallery does seem really unwilling to pick up file system changes, I deleted a bunch of photos and their folders from the memory card by usb, and gallery still showed the folders, and claimed they still had the previous number of photos in them. I can't remember how I got it to refresh in the end, but it wasn't easy.

For the record, I don't know if the stock Rom has this problem as I didn't use it for long enough :-)

Yeah strange, any ideas how to get rid of this without changing to another ROM?

I got the tablet I ordered today (pipo s1) I'm actually posting off it now... first impressions are good

Build quality is excellent for the price, its fast as well and plays high end games no problem

Only down side is the battery... its very inaccurate at times, similar issue the g300 has... but for £62 I can't complaint

On topic:

I will be updating the ROM tomorrow

Guest top_score

ummm this is going to sound stupid, but umm where is the download link?

in the first post

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

click show spoiler

you might want to wait tillaz is going to put an update one soon.

Guest ChrisPNE

I got the tablet I ordered today (pipo s1) I'm actually posting off it now... first impressions are good

Build quality is excellent for the price, its fast as well and plays high end games no problem

Only down side is the battery... its very inaccurate at times, similar issue the g300 has... but for £62 I can't complaint

On topic:

What do you make of that resolution on a 7 inch tablet?

Guest turydios

Tillaz i could tell how to get the R and it detects the network with the H in the data? i am a user of spain and was only detected throughout .Thanks

i solved by installing the official 944 and went back to get the infusion b2 and the H i detected .All perfect now.

Edited by turydios

Guest dan nedan

On topic:

1. is this somehow related to huawei product: "HUAWEI Ascend G300 Open Source(U8815,IcecreamSandwich,kernel-3.0.8,vB).Product:U8815 (ICS)/U8818 (ICS)/U8666E/U8666N" ?

Description: this kernel file which is with WIFI module is just for ROM developers and do not used to upgrade your moblie phone as the firmware,which may make your phone totally dead.

2. what s in the next update?

Edited by dan nedan

On topic:

I'm glad you received Pipo the ..... to "forje" as much as possible, that you should take as much .

After a "forje" please tell me what impressions are directly interested in ;)

I'm looking forward to the new update rom ...

Thank you very much

Edited by linc73

Guest tomcat_

Hi there,

I have installed infusion rom and everything works perfect apart from a small visual glitch.

On the top side of the screen there is a line across all screens. Please see screen1, screen2and screen3.

Initially the line was not there. But then somehow it appears, maybe after i install or uninstall /disable some apps?

Since the issue occurred i have flushed again the rom from scratch, after wiping all cache, factory reset etc. But then appears again. Unfortunately i wasn't able to pinpoint after which action it appears.

Anyone has similar issue?

thanks

Edited by tomcat_

Guest Wheatley

Hello everybody,

I will look like a huge idiot after asking for this, but nevermind. The problem is, I can't see some download button over there, can anyone send me a link? It is probably just my blindness, but I will really appreciate your help. Thanks..

Edited by Wheatley

Guest lemonade747

Hi everybody, my elder brother has just bought this phone, and he doesnt know which rom is the best. I went to modaco and found this topic. I have number of question about this rom that i want to ask :D

1) I'm at ics rom (3.0.8 kernel) and can i flash this rom? And which version of CWM that you use to flash this rom successfully? :wacko:

2) What do you think about speed (smooth or not), ram (how much free ram), 2g/3g (strong or weak), battery (nice or bad) in this rom? :huh:

3) Can this rom play/watch video mp4 1280x720? :blink:

Sorry for all of my noob questions above, but i really dont know anything.

---Thank you for reading and hope you will reply soon---

---Thank in advance everybody :lol: :lol:---

Edited by lemonade747

Hello everybody,

I will look like a huge idiot after asking for this, but nevermind. The problem is, I can't see some download button over there, can anyone send me a link? It is probably just my blindness, but I will really appreciate your help. Thanks..

lol - Check a few posts up #4785

Guest Wheatley

I have installed this ROM and it's pretty good. But I have a problem with all ICS ROM that I have tried out so far. The system and apps run smoothly without a problem, but when I try to play some game which is graphicaly more improved than Angry Birds (Rayman JR, NFS:HP, Asphalt 7,...), the game falls just after starting it. Has anyone registered this issue? I've tried to switch GPU acceleration in development settings, installing omegamoon and overclocking and still no change. I have bought the phone with software version B894. Sorry for little OT, hopefully I will find some help here.