[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest palec69

Sorry for a noob question but I've never used CWM to flash rom before so just want to make sure before i wipe my phone

do i change the name of the tillaz file to update.zip and use -apply sdcard:update.zip- command or

i dont change anything and use -install zip from sdcard- option ?

Guest ovecka

apart from the name change (you dont have to do that), it's correct. Don't forget to wipe everything (caches etc.) in CWM before flashing.

Guest backside

Hi,

One question: Why this ROM don't have the ISO autorun support?

I found very useful the use of an ISO image for drivers when you connect to any Windows machine. I'm also thinking on put my custom ISO at "/system/cdrom/autorun.iso". Someone knows how to re-add this support to INFUSION?

Tillaz, why you removed it from stock? Is creating problems? Can you put as add-on?

At time, flashing new version.... GREAT JOB!

Guest Potatoes

is super light, it's just me or do not find settings icon?

You can add a widget icon for it I prefer to just press the left capacitive button and there's settings right there in the menu

Guest FrankieADZ

just tried it Tillaz and its good :D

only gripe I can see is that Sim Tool Kit doesnt work for me,

also noticed that when you tick USB debug, they'd normally 3 pop up for internal stuff when its plugged in your PC...it only does 2 now :wacko: for the internal SD and external SD...not for the USB debug(which it did with every other ROM)

also u said something about the music fx thing...i couldnt see it anywhere :wacko:

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, can you please do and upload a flashable original Huawei file explorer?

Thank you very much!

yes, it will be uploaded soon

Hi,

One question: Why this ROM don't have the ISO autorun support?

I found very useful the use of an ISO image for drivers when you connect to any Windows machine. I'm also thinking on put my custom ISO at "/system/cdrom/autorun.iso". Someone knows how to re-add this support to INFUSION?

Tillaz, why you removed it from stock? Is creating problems? Can you put as add-on?

At time, flashing new version.... GREAT JOB!

i removed the iso drivers because most people only need to install them once, and the popups can get annoying every time you plug in your phone,

i have always intended to upload them in the extracted form (extracted iso) so they could be added to the sdcard "if needed"

and manually launched and installed....

they will be uploaded and added to the first page soon,

just tried it Tillaz and its good :D

only gripe I can see is that Sim Tool Kit doesnt work for me,

also noticed that when you tick USB debug, they'd normally 3 pop up for internal stuff when its plugged in your PC...it only does 2 now :wacko: for the internal SD and external SD...not for the USB debug(which it did with every other ROM)

i will fix sim tool kit today

USB debug notification is disabled because it clutters the place up, same with that connected as an installer

(i want that gone also, UMS is enough lol)

but if you want it back just change this in the build.prop to =1

persist.adb.notify=0

equaliser is accessed from Google music, when a song is playing press menu button and you will see equalizer

some options needs headphones plugged in to work... infact the best results are with headphones

Guest FrankieADZ

yes, it will be uploaded soon

i removed the iso drivers because most people only need to install them once, and the popups can get annoying every time you plug in your phone,

i have always intended to upload them in the extracted form (extracted iso) so they could be added to the sdcard "if needed"

and manually launched and installed....

they will be uploaded and added to the first page soon,

i will fix sim tool kit today

USB debug notification is disabled because it clutters the place up, same with that connected as an installer

(i want that gone alo, UMS is enough lol)

but if you want it back just change this in the build.prop to =1

persist.adb.notify=0

equaliser is accessed from Google music, when a song is playing press menu button and you will see equalizer

some options needs headphones plugged in to work... infact the best results are with headphones

ah ok, thanks alot, great work again :)

*also....i think a tip for everyone...leave it to boot for a good 5 mins after you've installed it(eg when you get the infusion boot screen) seems to let everything settle and work correctly...eg stuff of SD card and apps.

Guest mike williams

i get

E:format_volume failed to unmount /system

Error while formatting /system

when i try to format the system :huh:

any clues ?

It happened to me too.

Found somewhere that it is a bug in cwm.

In clockwork mod choose advanced/reboot and then it seems to work ok.

Guest hyperfighting

Are the quick toggles supposed to work in this version ? I`ve chose which ones I want and the order, but they dont appear when i slide down the status bar.

Guest tillaz

Are the quick toggles supposed to work in this version ? I`ve chose which ones I want and the order, but they dont appear when i slide down the status bar.

no, the code is not added in systemUI, its something i'm working on though for a future release

Guest palec69

Yes, im using CWM and i flashed it anyway without system format,

i've wiped cache partition and dalvik cache instead, but in case ill have some bugs would appreciate help with this problem, thanks

Guest FrankieADZ

no, the code is not added in systemUI, its something i'm working on though for a future release

good to know :)

*on the toggle issue.....download Power controls from the play store....good alternative imo

Guest TangerineTractor

Do we know if exchange email is working in this version? The previous release with the stock email added I could get to the configuration but it would never conenct. Stock ICS works fine.

Guest tillaz

Do we know if exchange email is working in this version? The previous release with the stock email added I could get to the configuration but it would never conenct. Stock ICS works fine.

its not the rom, it was the add-on i forgot to include the exchange.apk

the add-on has been updated and now works

@others

sim tool kit is now fixed & the other requested app's are uploaded

check first page

Guest TangerineTractor

its not the rom, it was the add-on i forgot to include the exchange.apk

the add-on has been updated and now works

@others

sim tool kit is now fixed & the other requested app's are uploaded

check first page

Thanks for the quick response. Flashing now. Not getting much work done today! (Again)

Guest backside

Hi Tillaz,

Now installed, and working without any trouble! ;)

I put my mod for "userinit" and I added the "/system/cdrom/autorun.iso". No problem at all!

Waiting for only for the toggle buttons patch.

Finally, you will include my "userinit" mod as a patch (.ZIP) file?

Guest kyan31
Just flashed the new update. It seems great, thanks.

I'm just wondering, when ever I use the video call function in Skype, the video goes green. Is this some sort of codec issue with ICS and is it likely to be fixed?

Thanks

Why do you keep on asking. You asked this before and got an answer. Its because there is no frontal camera.