[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Upayidance

I fixed the WiFi problem, i had a go backup from another ROM version but when i reinstalled and didnt update my wifi locations it finds them now and lets me connect. Only new problem arrived: I can now connect to my router but i have no actual data connection, nothing comes through :/

Anyone know if thats a problem with my router or something with my phone? Tried reinstalling clean and doing over and over :P

Guest Upayidance

Never mind i left it on for some hours and my WIFI problem went aaway and now everything is working 100% perfect!! :D: D:D

What happened:

Only had one problem when i started Infusion and that was that my wifi didnt work:

1. Problem: Loaded a gobackup made on another ROM via restore and wifi didnt work at all. Solved by: Resinstalling cache/wipe clean install, open wifi and it can find networks, puts in key again and it connects.

2. Problem: Wifi could find network and connect but no data came through. "Solved" by: Just let it sit for about 6 hours and now wifi worked as it should! (Using " " Because i didnt really do anything :P self fix)

Incase someone else have wifi problems, or is it only me whos noob enough to load go backups from different roms :P

Edited by Upayidance

Windows 7 can't find any drivers for bluetooth, so I can't send files to my computer despite it is visible in "availaible devices list". Does anyone have similar problem with BT?

Windows 7 can't find any drivers for bluetooth, so I can't send files to my computer despite it is visible in "availaible devices list". Does anyone have similar problem with BT?

I have the same issue with bluetooth running CM9 ROM. I'm now using airdroid app as an alternative. Works well. Recommended by Pain_Deluxe on this forum.

http://airdroid.com/

Edited by Guest

Hello,

Ive got one problem. Why music, or game sounds and etc. sounds well and loud enough on phone speaker, but when someone is calling I got about half of that volume? I have checked all settings, volume is set to max but still problem persist.

(Im talking about not in call volume,but about sound which is playing when someone is calling.)

Thanks for responses.

Guest spicasso

Hiho

perhaps somebody could help me;-)

I tried Version B07. I deleted everything by using WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET.

The phone boots and acts normal. But I am not able to use any music as an ringtone. In the settings-->device-->phone ring sound it is not possible for me, to search for music - no "new window" apeared.

Also unable to use music for the default notification. I am only able to switch the Ringtone, not the Local music!

Maybe because of the sony mp3 player?

Thx

spicasso

Guest mandzhalas

b06/b07 works flawlesly for me,except for data connection.for some reason vodafone block websites for me and message appears on browser saying that "content is not available for persons under 18,and i should go to vodafone shop to prove my age".i get that on 90% websites.i had no problem on b/05.and i trie other roms today with no problems.

somehow i think phones sends information(encoded in rom) to vodafone that i am under age

i am 28 yo and on bill pay.

S

I have the same issue with bluetooth running CM9 ROM. I'm now using airdroid app as an alternative. Works well. Recommended by Pain_Deluxe on this forum.

http://airdroid.com/

So, does anyone have any clue what's going on with bluetooth drivers on Win7? Thanks in advance ;)

Guest pee_bee

I thank you for your efforts with your Infusion ROM. I have stuck with B06, while waiting for a stable update, I presumed B08 would be next. I will still use your ROM while I have this phone. Good Luck!

Guest Higgy69

Thanks for all your efforts on Infusion and listening to what the Users wanted.

G300 is on the edge of CM10 / Jelly Bean, but it seems that it requires the next level of knowledge to sort. B06 will keep me company till then.

Good luck on your next project.

Guest nsmacd1

There is no superuser SU icon anywhere I can see - Is there any way to access it and set the default access option to 'Grant', rather than manually having to do it each time? (On B07)

There is no superuser SU icon anywhere I can see - Is there any way to access it and set the default access option to 'Grant', rather than manually having to do it each time? (On B07)

Just download super-SU from the play store.

Guest nsmacd1

Just download super-SU from the play store.

Have tried that, but it won't install over the copy already included in the ROM (Which I can't access the settings for and doesn't show in the apps list or widgets menus)

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest snsnselaoyeye

Setting --> system-->Permissions

post-990716-0-36461000-1358611340_thumb.

Edited by snsnselaoyeye

Guest nsmacd1

Setting --> system-->Permissions

post-990716-0-36461000-1358611340_thumb.

But I don't have the SU icon anywhere on the phone, even though it is installed, so I can't get to this stage!

(It only shows up in the apps list, where I can only force close or disable, but thanks anyway!

Edited by nsmacd1