[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest styrofoam

Indeed, I did some tests, and without changing the "framework" no problem, in fact, at least I tested the Slim and fits me!

Anyway, do not use the "setting.apk" that delivers Infusion settings!

• 2 months later...
Guest pepegoteraotilio111

Someone have the zip of the b06? I don´t know if someone know the spanish mod of this version created by KrazyBoy. I look for this over internet and I don´t find it. In the past I install the b06 with the spanish mod and at the moment I lost the information of my mobile and I want to install the same. If someone could help me...

I can't download the file of styrofoam, and the file of dinamon1975 is the b07. I install this, but I have problems. It´s is slow, and I have problem when I set the language to Spanish. If it´s possible, I look for the two files, the b06 and the spanish mod b07 or b06. Thank you for your answer.

Guest dinamo1975

I can't download the file of styrofoam, and the file of dinamon1975 is the b07. I install this, but I have problems. It´s is slow, and I have problem when I set the language to Spanish. If it´s possible, I look for the two files, the b06 and the spanish mod b07 or b06. Thank you for your answer.

look here

Guest styrofoam

Sorry, my link is no longer available, I upload a new and i post it!

My link is the original B06, i just changed the SMS App and added personal ringtones!  ^_^

I just try it, it works! 

Try with another browser!

Thank you, today with the same browser work jaja.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest M0rseton

This is the ROM that i've used for the longest time, probably one of the fastest out there, doesn't get slower by the time like most ROMs...

Does anyone know how to make those colored themes? I want to make one all white to look like kit kat, always liked my phone with a white theme

And can anyone make a mirror of the latest version of this ROM since the link is down?

Edited by M0rseton

Guest predragiPredrag

Hmmm, this 06 version has low in call volume. But at least camera app is working :) 07 camera won't take pictures, shutter button is not working.

Guest styrofoam

Version B07 has not been completed, use the B06 that is functional!

I have no worries about call volume on B06, it is as strong as on the B952 Slim!