[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest sandrogp

Noobie question: I originally installed Chinese Stock B926 and later Infusion. I have never installed B927. Can I just flash this new beta straight away, or do I need to do anything else first, like for instance installing stock B927, then this, or some other procedure?

I must do this very soon because I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the fact that for quite a while now my old Blade with new Konsta's ICS ROM is far more responsive with more apps installed than my G300 until now, which to me proves software is everything.

So I do know this phone will eventually be an amazing one, I've no doubt. Just don't know when!

Guest noobi

Hi

I seem to be having a problem with either the phone, the Roms, or the sim card.

Just recently it has started saying it cant see the sim card, sometimes it can, sometimes not. It used to be fixed with a reboot, now nothing.

I flashed the stock B926 chinese rom and that worked fine for about a week, then it progressively lost sim connectivity more and more.

It also doesnt register with the B927 beta rom.

However it does work when I swap to another sim, and my sim seems to work in the other phone.

Anyone else had similar problems with the phone ??

Thanks

Edited by noobi

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz is there any way to put the atomicmod phone app on this rom, as i hate the look of the contacts etc on this one, the huge favourites pictures and the white background in the contacts is ugly (just my opinion)

Guest TangerineTractor

Noobie question: I originally installed Chinese Stock B926 and later Infusion. I have never installed B927. Can I just flash this new beta straight away, or do I need to do anything else first, like for instance installing stock B927, then this, or some other procedure?

I must do this very soon because I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the fact that for quite a while now my old Blade with new Konsta's ICS ROM is far more responsive with more apps installed than my G300 until now, which to me proves software is everything.

So I do know this phone will eventually be an amazing one, I've no doubt. Just don't know when!

I had installed 926 and the old infusion 926 based. I did the seven wipes listed earlier in this thread, then applied the infusion beta, let it boot up, then the wifi fix, then the boot.prop mod, and all works absolutely fine.

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz is there anyway to use the atomicmod phone/contacts apk in this rom, as i hate the look of this one, the favourites pictures are huge and the white background in the contacts is just ugly (just my opinion)

Guest tillaz

Tillaz is there anyway to use the atomicmod phone/contacts apk in this rom, as i hate the look of this one, the favourites pictures are huge and the white background in the contacts is just ugly (just my opinion)

iv never tried but my guess would be no

this is just the way stock ics is, maybe try theming it to look better

or find one that someone has already themed that you like and i will resign it to work here ;)

search google for "themed people app xda"

do you mean the people app?

or you could have a look at theys

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=contacts&c=apps

and use the launcher to hide the stock ics contacts

Guest feckineejit

Cheers tillaz will have a look :)

EDIT: Got rid off the huge pictures in people app, its because they where starred in my favourites, once i took the stars of they went back to normal

Edited by feckineejit

If you just want to get rid of the white background, you can flash the black inverted versions, they work fine with Infusion.

I use the inverted mms and contacts they look much better with ICS. I've uploaded them below if anyone else wants them.

post-923750-0-50486100-1344337646_thumb.post-923750-0-74082600-1344337647_thumb.

Flash via CWM, wipe cache and dalvik before rebooting.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Gibber_uk

Heh new owner here, great work Tillaz been using you 926 Rom for a little while now. Would like to go to the beta version but I'm not sure what the build.prop fix is that people are talking about? I can only see reference to the original wifi fix.

Guest Potatoes

Heh new owner here, great work Tillaz been using you 926 Rom for a little while now. Would like to go to the beta version but I'm not sure what the build.prop fix is that people are talking about? I can only see reference to the original wifi fix.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355994-rom-infusion-b010812-ics-403-b927-beta-page-35/page__st__760#entry2001334

Guest feckineejit

Oh well i gave up on this one after a day, just wasn't working the way Atomicmod was for me. Didn't think it was as quick as Atomicmod, Iplayer and youtube were very out of sync, (Just checked on Atomicmod and they are working perfect, no problems). Also had to touch screen a few times to open up apps drawer and apps etc, battery life seems better tho, will probably give the next version a try when its updated to see if that changes my mind, over all i prefer the feel and look of Atomicmod over this.

Guest buddn07

Just tried flashing this on my break.

• Backed up through Titanium > Booted to recovery > Backed up.
  • Full wipe (data, cache, davlik) > Flashed BETA, Settings Fix, Titanium Zip > Rebooted
  • No Titanium > Rebooted to recovery > Flash Titanium > Rebooted > Settings option won't open
  • Reboot recovery >Flash Setting Fix > Reboot > Settings still wont open :(

I've restored my backup for the time being, and will test again later.

Guest bladebuddy

I think it has been mentioned before that after flashing the rom let it boot up and settle for a few minutes then go back into cwm and flash the settings zip. This is what I did anyway and it seems to working fine. Cannot compare it to atomic mod as I have only had official rom, the ICS demo927, then this and I have had it on two days now and its the best yet IMO.

Guest buddn07

I think it has been mentioned before that after flashing the rom let it boot up and settle for a few minutes then go back into cwm and flash the settings zip. This is what I did anyway and it seems to working fine. Cannot compare it to atomic mod as I have only had official rom, the ICS demo927, then this and I have had it on two days now and its the best yet IMO.

Cheers.

That's what I'm planning to do later. I only had a quick 5 mins, so tried to flash in a rush.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Will report back on flash tonight.

Im having an issue with the Beta.

When the phone starts, the PIN code screen comes up and I have to type it but for some reason it disapears let's say after 30 seconds and if I dont type the PIN code before that it just dont connects to the network and I have to restart.

Any idea if that could be related to the ROM or an app that loads up and makes the screen close?

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I have that problem in others phones and/or roms. But I realised the Launchers are the problem. Try another launcher and see if the problem persists.

I have that problem in others phones and/or roms. But I realised the Launchers are the problem. Try another launcher and see if the problem persists.

My guess would be that is the "Wallpaper Changer" app in that case since it was the last I installed. I've been using the Beta since the release with Go Laucher Ex without problem.

Edited by Zuks

It could be. But that's not a rom bug for sure!

Yeah that's clear for me now xD

Have to uninstall the app and check if has any changes.

EDIT

Nope the problem persists. Fact is that I dont want to get rid of my laucher now :S

EDIT 2

I might have find the problem. Uninstalled the Locker app and it seems no mather how muhc time I wait the PIN code window doesn't go alway!

Edited by Zuks