[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Nope, nothing I have found yet. It is smooooth as can be. To be honest from what I have seen so far it looks like the best ROM tillaz has released for the G300 (IMO). Seriously.

Hats of to you on this one, tillaz. Thanks again. :D

Edit: Tillaz, get yourself a beer from me. Confirmation number: 1TV727261H4364425

Nice, flashing now... :)

Brill Job Tillaz,me thinks i owe a beer too(once its payday ;) )

Edited by mack_

Guest grabster

I flashed this over my existing 934 with only the dalvik wipe and things feel a tiny bit sluggish but perhaps thats my fault for not doing a full wipe.

Im not too fussed either with the launcher as i find the stock launcher to be up too the job.

I think the next version of this rom will convince me to go the whole hog and start from scratch once any niggles are found and sorted.

Anyone else flashed over the top and had similar or different results ?

I flashed this over my existing 934 with only the dalvik wipe and things feel a tiny bit sluggish but perhaps thats my fault for not doing a full wipe.

Im not too fussed either with the launcher as i find the stock launcher to be up too the job.

I think the next version of this rom will convince me to go the whole hog and start from scratch once any niggles are found and sorted.

Anyone else flashed over the top and had similar or different results ?

i did all the wipes(always do that), changed the governor and now im restoring the data from my CWM back up...im basically up and running

Guest anything-but

Runing fine here,just playing some David Bowie via my Google Play account (I see what you mean tillaz,love the equalizer!) browsing and nosing around twitter and can`t say i notice any real sluggishness.

Guest tillaz

A bit sluggish here compared to 934 stock. Wiped hard.

lol it is stock B934, unless its nova launcher that's sluggish compared to the huawei launcher

try flashing stock launcher from the first page

Guest wso277

Flashed over stock 934 with all wipes, flashed oc kernel, restored my backups, only thing left is to set up my homescreens and locker.

Everything running smooth. Thanks Tillaz.

Flashed over stock 934 with all wipes, flashed oc kernel, restored my backups, only thing left is to set up my homescreens and locker.

Everything running smooth. Thanks Tillaz.

+ 1 that

same here

Guest tcpaulh

lol it is stock B934, unless its nova launcher that's sluggish compared to the huawei launcher

try flashing stock launcher from the first page

Not blaming the rom :) Have apex installed as usual. Some other factor could be at play. Had to press back button a few times to exit out of various places. It makes the sound and vibrates but doesn't seem to respond normally. It's better after a couple of reboots but not quite there.

I installed b926(?) to get hspa11 then restored 934 for daily use till you released latest beta then factory reset, format system then installed infusion. Didn't restore any apps or data. Maybe my sd card is playing up :shrugs:

Edit: I do wonder if perhaps there are hardware differences that could cause anomalies but as you say, this is based on stock.

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest Pillhead

the download link still seems to be down for me?

PS im new to this phone after following tillaz around on the other phones hes done.

Is there anyway of getting the stock weather app thing back on the main home screen once ive actually managed to download it lol

Guest ovecka

Tried again and back on AtomicMod again. :( It was still a bit laggy (as it was with 926 Infusion) and I wasn't able to supercharge it (no busybox report even when I used bb installer. wtf?). Guess it's just waiting for CM10 or stock HW acceleration for me.

Guest tillaz

Tried again and back on AtomicMod again. sad.png It was still a bit laggy (as it was with 926 Infusion) and I wasn't able to supercharge it (no busybox report even when I used bb installer. wtf?). Guess it's just waiting for CM10 or stock HW acceleration for me.

init.d support will be included in next release,

Tried again and back on AtomicMod again. :( It was still a bit laggy (as it was with 926 Infusion) and I wasn't able to supercharge it (no busybox report even when I used bb installer. wtf?). Guess it's just waiting for CM10 or stock HW acceleration for me.

Strange, no lag here and I would even go as far as to say this is a smoother rom than atomicmod and I loved that rom, it was my choosen GB rom. I have also just reinstalled supercharger and it is working fine, 100% supercharged. Did you use the supercharger starter kit to install all the needed files first?

Edited by Cyda

PS im new to this phone after following tillaz around on the other phones hes done.

Is there anyway of getting the stock weather app thing back on the main home screen once ive actually managed to download it lol

there is a flashable zip,on the first page... :)

always read the OP!!!

Guest Pillhead

i thought i had:)

Im also after the huawei cloud app? i cant see it on play store ?

cheers and cheers to tillaz

Edited by Pillhead

Guest tillaz

just checked the link and its working, try refreshing the page

Guest anything-but

Battery went flat so connected the charger.....nothing! Just about to restore a plain 934 backup to see if it`s rom or phone based,can anyone else check?

Edited by anything-but

i thought i had:)

Im also after the huawei cloud app? i cant see it on play store ?

cheers and cheers to tillaz

the cloud app...youre going to need to have had a back up from another rom for that as it was only included in the chinese version

Battery went flat so connected the charger.....nothing! Just about to restore a plain 934 backup to see if it`s rom or phone based,can anyone else check?

Its not charging when off or at all? I'll check it.

mine is charging fine, it is plugged in to the netbook...havent tried the main plug yet but im assuming it will work the same way

Guest anything-but

It`s weird,gets to 4% (tho no notification light it`s charging) and stops charging,thats on mains and usb.....about to try the backup.