[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest emyjojo

As I was searching the huawei site for software for another phone, I stumbled upon this: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=document&softid=NDY1OTE= and this http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=document&softid=NDY1OTI= . They were added today. Maybe the official update for Vodafone is not that far. :)

Guest tillaz

currently using apex... always have... same widgets and shortcuts that i've had on stock b934, same apps installed... and if i change the screen density it's really slow. no use in trying 2d home... that's slower than apex no matter the rom

i have no idea then... because this is based on stock B934

Guest tracasan

i have no idea then... because this is based on stock B934

nevermind... the difference is not that big. o can live with it. And thank you for your hard work!

one more thing... on my old lg p500, CM had a cool feature that i really like and i was thinking you might wanna add it in the next build. long press of the back button kill the app. what do you say? :D

Guest tillaz

nevermind... the difference is not that big. o can live with it. And thank you for your hard work!

one more thing... on my old lg p500, CM had a cool feature that i really like and i was thinking you might wanna add it in the next build. long press of the back button kill the app. what do you say? biggrin.png

yeah iv added it in the past to atomicmod for the zte skate, will see if i can add it in a future release

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Sd card scores are the same.... maybe a bad flash? And it's not just antutu... the ui seems a bit sluggish too

The UI in Infusion B934 is not sluggish att all. It is very very smooth. Do you have wiped all? Maybe that's a wrong flash, try again!

Guest tracasan

i didn't say it isn't smooth... it's smooth compared to b926 and 927(infusion or not)... it just seems a little less smooth than stock b934... maybe it's just me...

Guest portachking

Hi,

I posted this in the "I'm new and I can't" forum but I was guided to post it here.

Bear in mind, I'm new, so please be patient with me :)

I had a pretty fun day today. I rooted my phone, installed ICS and updated it with the Infusion rom. All first times.

I'm having one big issue though. How do I move my apps onto the 8GB SD card I have mounted.

I was able to this fine with GB but with the new Rom I have no option but to store them on the internal memory. Help?

Guest mitchy24

Anyone having trouble downloading the full file. Mine keeps crashing at the end . Ive tried on my phone , pc and laptop. Its very strange......

Guest ovecka

Hi,

I posted this in the "I'm new and I can't" forum but I was guided to post it here.

Bear in mind, I'm new, so please be patient with me :)

I had a pretty fun day today. I rooted my phone, installed ICS and updated it with the Infusion rom. All first times.

I'm having one big issue though. How do I move my apps onto the 8GB SD card I have mounted.

I was able to this fine with GB but with the new Rom I have no option but to store them on the internal memory. Help?

Set your sdcard as a default storage through settings/storage

Guest portachking

Set your sdcard as a default storage through settings/storage

Thank you! That's perfect.

And thank you tillaz. This is a wonderful rom, so glad I updated from the stock B886 I was using. I had no idea my phone could be so slick

Guest sandrogp

There are two features I would love to have in this ROM. I'm very surprised nobody seems to talk or ask about a partition swap of internal SD and data. It seems so obvious to me that all of us who use micro sd's of at least 4GB, and many of us have even bigger cards, would probably be better off having the 2GB internal space available for apps, specially if, like me, you're a bit of an app hoarder!

Is this something that can be easily integrated in the ROM, or, if not, how and what would I need to do manually to make this swap?

I also +1 the request for back button hold to kill app. I've found it very useful whenever I've had it available.

Edited by sandrogp

There is a way to use the 2gb partition with link2sd and use that to move your apps. There is a guide on here somewhere on how to do it, I've done it on my last 3 roms and it works well.

Guest goodfella123

Help - in preparation for installing this ICS 934 infusion rom i wiped everything on my sd card. As per the first page i wiped all data and did a factory reset in CWM, but now my phone won't get past the white and orange 'wo' screen.

Is it just a case of now going into CWM and installing this zip via 'install zip from sd card'.

Is that it all done then or should i be following the 926 guide i followed previously to backup imei again and doing all the other stuff before updating?

Guest nsmacd1

I am getting the error 'Unfortunately 2D Home has stopped' when trying to add widgets (ie calendar) to the home screen - Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this, without using one of the launcher programs?

Guest andy.hyde4

just install it through cwm, there is no need to have the previous rom installed if it has got corrupted. all you need is to flash the new rom and your good to go as long as you wipe everything (dalvik cache, cache, system and factory reset)

Guest michal.siman

On the new version (B130812) after clean install (i wiped and formated all) i have from time to time problem with the Market stability, from time to time the Market apps go down - i never see this before.

Guest goodfella123

just install it through cwm, there is no need to have the previous rom installed if it has got corrupted. all you need is to flash the new rom and your good to go as long as you wipe everything (dalvik cache, cache, system and factory reset)

Thanks, it's installing now.

Do i need to re-root or do anything other than sort my apps once i'm in?

Guest bladebuddy

The rom comes pre rooted so you should be fine, a little heads up you won't need to keep granting superuser permissions doesn't bother me, as I download apps that want that anyway and would grant it regardless as it saves time but if it bothers you there's a link on the opening post on page 1.

Guest wso277

There is a way to use the 2gb partition with link2sd and use that to move your apps. There is a guide on here somewhere on how to do it, I've done it on my last 3 roms and it works well.

This solution works perfectly just follow the guide in the forum.

Guest goodfella123

Help - upgraded to the ICS 934 infusion rom, but when i installed titanium back up, it doesn't recognise any apps to restore. I copied them to the sd card and they're in the titanium backup folder.