[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Ok, I re-flashed, set up (didn't do the ota tho),rebooted, deleted the files (was 2in the folder). Then into cwm and wiped then rebooted and that's where I am just now.

Does seem to be better but I'll give it a little bit longer before definitely deciding if its sorted to make sure. smile.png

its the only things that have changed related to the system

could you post a logcat please

you havent disabled secret menu in this build have you ?

if you have then i have no way of getting and i dont want to flash stock B934 coz im pretty happy with Infusion and i can live without bookmarks sync

Guest tracasan

the new infusion was really laggy for me too. here's what i did... after reinstalling all the apps i went in to recovery, wiped the cache and dalvik and reflashed the rom. works very smooth now.

Guest tillaz

Well after about 20 mins or so of trying to provoke the slowdown, deleting those files seems to have done the trick.

i will make sure they are removed in the next release... must be the lack of hardware acceleration, same as all the other tweaks :(

wish they would hurry up and sort this out...

Guest tillaz

the new infusion was really laggy for me too. here's what i did... after reinstalling all the apps i went in to recovery, wiped the cache and dalvik and reflashed the rom. works very smooth now.

its the scripts causing the problem

i might upload a new version tomorrow

i will make sure they are removed in the next release... must be the lack of hardware acceleration, same as all the other tweaks :(

wish they would hurry up and sort this out...

VODAFONE are really taking the *iss with releasing stuff on time, what would happen if we got loads of people to just go into any vodafone store and just return their phones all at the same time?

Guest timethrow

VODAFONE are really taking the *iss with releasing stuff on time, what would happen if we got loads of people to just go into any vodafone store and just return their phones all at the same time?

Tell me about it and unfortunately it is a dip in the ocean to them, and to be honest if the phone was with O2 or Orange etc I'm sure they would be doing the same. on a positive at least we are actually getting it unlike other phones !!

Guest buddn07

Flashed thus update over the previous version after a wipe if the cache and davlik, rebooted and flashed oc kernel and all is fine! Nice work Tilaz!

Guest grabster

No lag here, wiped dalvik and cleared cache and flashed over the beta.reboot and do ota thing and all is good here.

Even a slight raise in antutu score.

I use the stock launcher though as i like the transparent search bars and i think its much snappier.

Guest tcpaulh

Similar story to grabster. No lag at the moment. Was lagging horribly a few hours ago but pretty smooth at the moment. It's a bit like me...inconsistent ;-)

Guest k123456

Hi Tilaz, great rom , Thanks, did full wipes and instaled last night, Cant see an option in phone for OTA updates, I am probably looking in the wrong place,

Where do I find this option

And what are the OTA updates used for : is it subsequent patches or new Roms

Thanks

Guest Colossae3.23

if its been cause when you restore that data.. its probably best you avoid doing that,

thanks, I wondered. Its working good now...

Is this a general rule to follow, or is it because the data files where from GB, and didn't like to play with ICS?

I have a problem with sound. For example when I receive an SMS or I get an incoming call the phone's display turns on but the sound takes 3-5 seconds to start playing louder. What could cause this problem? Also vibrate seems to be working but is really weak, can I somehow increase it with a third party app?

Guest Pirex69

Hi Tillaz,

new rom installed and everything going well. just noticed a notification from time to time with no reason, at least of my knoledge :)

ota patch also went well.

thks again

Pirex

Guest Zalforto

Many thanks for your efforts tillaz

I've noticed the panoramic mode on the camera sometimes freezes for a few seconds (this is before even taking the picture)

Also would it be possible for you to include an update zip to disable the camera shutter sound