[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Beavers

I know this has probably been answered a million times but am I okay to go from the B934 Infusion Beta to the latest version just wiping caches or should I do a full wipe?

I'm still on B01 because I was not sure B02 was gonna be that much better. But I have no OTA now to go to B03. Should I wait a bit for a link to a full-monty B03 zip in the first post, or should I install B02 if I have high levels of impatience? :D

And since I'm here, thank you so much Tillaz (and Dazz as well) for your ROM's. making me feel much smarter than most who spend £hundr€$ in overpriced devices they then too often only care to use as dumb-phones.

you have to install the zip in the OP to get All the OTA updates,as the OTA updater in B01 is broken

I know this has probably been answered a million times but am I okay to go from the B934 Infusion Beta to the latest version just wiping caches or should I do a full wipe?

do a full wipe and wipe cache

Is the any guide to install it?

i beileve this applies here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzjbV-yTomY&feature=player_embedded

Guest sandrogp
please tell me what are the steps to install this...

Do you know what rooting, cwm recovery and b926 are? If not, you're in the wrong thread, and you better leave this thread for now and go to one of the pinned guides in this board.

Guest Northstandhero

Download the zip in the first post, put the zip on the sd card in your phone, turn off, pull your battery replace battery, then hold volume up and power on to boot into CWM,

then

1.wipe factory

2.wipe cache

3.go to mounts and storage .

4.format system,format cache,format data.

5.go back to advanced

6.wipe dalvik ,wipe battery stats .

7.install zip from sd

8.reboot

when booted, set default storage to sd in the settings

go to insfusion settings and ota update, wipe data and cache .reboot

hope this helps

Guest Northstandhero

Read up before doing anything,if you badword up your phone it's down to nobody but you, and play nice, you'll receive far more help.I've found everyone on this forum more than helpful.

Guest sandrogp

i know all of them, i have to install this with rom manager?

No. As far as I know latest cwm (rom manager is just a nice gui to "manage" cwm and you don't need it) won't work.

You need to do this to your phone in this order:

1st: be updated to B926 (you can use any latter ones but b926 is better for mobile internet speeds. Don't ask me to explain more)

2nd: be rooted.

3rd: One older and specially tweeked SPECIFICALLY for THIS phone version of cwm recovery (version v4.0.1.5)

No one can go into this with any more detail in here. LEAVE this thread for now and read the other threads that are the PINNED GUIDES you will find in the g300 board to which this thread belongs also. THEN come back. It is all in there if you look for it.

You should not have been given a direct link to the relevant thread as ovecka did. The pinned guides have been clearly marked with highly visible and bright green stickers and gold stars in the title. Surely you could've identified them yourself if you'd bothered.

Edited by sandrogp

I had a littel problem, and this guy doesnt helped, just say i am slow anf faggot, somebody please tell me what are the spets to install it

I apologise for my inappropriateness, it was really immature of me.

I hope you could forgive and if you have any problems i would be happy to help in any way i can.

Guest tillaz

oops... i just deleted the new version from the server... thought it was the old version..

re-uploading now,

just to be clear... i have deleted the new version by mistake, so if you already have it your ok

if you dont have it already it will be back up in an hour :)

Guest tracasan

@mack_ dude... a lot o people told him what he had to do... and you're apologizing? i thought foul language was a enough to get a warning not an apology...

Edited by tracasan