[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest anything-but

In fact,anyone who asks how much longer it`s going to be automaticly get put to the very back of the download que when it`s available......*snigger*

Guest supercx

Wow patience supercx, he isn't working to an atomic clock and neither is his upload speeds

Davidoff59, just asking because Tillaz posted around 87 %, 15 minutes, at 11:15 PM...!

Not pressing Tillaz :-)))

Guest mack_

In fact,anyone who asks how much longer it`s going to be automaticly get put to the very back of the download que when it`s available......*snigger*

+1 that

@supercx Tillaz has been doing all this out of the kindness of his heart....plus you cant really rush an upload so be patient

Guest anything-but

It`s flashed with cwm but ONLY.....think i should say it again.....ONLY if you have already updated to either B926 or B927 ics leaks.

Guest schkinx

Can I go straight to this from Pauls B888 ?

lol .. just as i posted , anything but answered my question :D

Edited by schkinx

Guest tillaz

ok, link is now up...

links to launchers are also uploaded, flash them via recovery to replace the system launcher...

they can all be used over the top of each other, so you can swap any time you like ;)

if your preferred launcher is not there let me know and i will add it...

remember, this is the first release so plenty of time for improvement :)

EDIT: please read the full post for info on installing this rom... its very important !

Guest runlevel5

As you can see i dont have many experience this metter. What SWAP SYSTEM LAUNCHER do we need to download and install?

you don't.just download and install the ROM.if you don't like the launcher included, then change it.

much props to tillaz, enjoy the remains of the summer :-)

Guest Snakewar

ok, link is now up...

links to launchers are also uploaded, flash them via recovery to replace the system launcher...

they can all be used over the top of each other, so you can swap any time you like ;)

if your preferred launcher is not there let me know and i will add it...

remember, this is the first release so plenty of time for improvement :)

EDIT: please read the full post for info on installing this rom... its very important !

When you have time, can you add the Atom launcher please? And congratz for your rom, will try it in 10 mins aprox. hehe