[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest jccrawfo

just to check:

go to settings - system - processor - untick apply on boot box - then restart.

Thanks for the suggestion but this has never been ticked anyway.

Try wiping davlik cache via clockworkmod :)

I've done this, as well as the steps below (from @wrtease), but hasn't helped.

1.wipe factory

2.wipe cache

3.go to mounts and storage .

4.format system,format cache,format data.

5.go back to advanced

6.wipe dalvik ,wipe battery stats .

7.install rom

8.reboot

I looked at my running apps this morning and it looks like there are always at least 3 that are restarting at a particular point in time. RAM is also maxed out. Could this be the cause of the problem? If so, how do I solve this?

Thanks!!

Guest TangerineTractor

I looked at my running apps this morning and it looks like there are always at least 3 that are restarting at a particular point in time. RAM is also maxed out. Could this be the cause of the problem? If so, how do I solve this?

Thanks!!

Which are the apps that are restarting? Try removing them one by one, trial and error.

Are you having issues if you just use a clean rom with no additional apps installed? Install one app at a time and see which messes it up.

Guest alexuta79410

Thanks for the suggestion but this has never been ticked anyway.

1.wipe factory

2.wipe cache

5.go back to advanced

7.install rom

8.reboot

Thanks!!

I had the same problem when I began with this rom but after few days It worked fine and I went to APEX launcher, better.

Guest jccrawfo

Which are the apps that are restarting? Try removing them one by one, trial and error.

Are you having issues if you just use a clean rom with no additional apps installed? Install one app at a time and see which messes it up.

I thought this as well but I was having the issue after installing only 2 or 3 apps, and it didn't seem to matter which apps they were.

I think I figured it out anyway. I did another factory reset and then formatted and partitioned the SD card. Good as new!

Why would this have affected the RAM? Could it have had something to do with the fact that I had 20 gigs of music on the card?

Guest accyuklad

think i might have a problem i gone to apps and it showing downloaded 133mb and 623mb free is that right or is there a problem with my internal setup when i installed rom

would i after do bootloader unlock again as i already did it on the b926 then i flashed to this but not done anything else

Edited by accyuklad

what is bootloader for anyone

When you turn the phone on, its the bootloader that loads the rom and when its unlock you can change between roms and stuffs....its like GRUB for linux except its on a phone

Edited by mack_

Guest Beavers

Not sure if it is a problem with this rom (I think B926 stock used to do it aswell) but when I go to college I have a long period of having no signal and then after leaving I have to either reboot the phone or switch aeroplane mode on then off to regain signal. Not a problem really just thought I'd let you know.

Guest Al_1604

I love this ROM, looked into contributing to MoDaCo site but ATM funds are short so sending a 'pint of beer' to tillaz 'cos he made my phone work 'really good'.

Now where's that B04 (or R01)? :) :)

Edited by Al_1604

Guest dan nedan

i am on infusion B270812, rom version B03 (aug. 27 2012) ota updater inf g300.

but no other OTA updates so far.

is it normal?

also i have default storage on sd

by the way.

infusion is the best solution for me. i am very very impressed.

outstanding job Tillaz!!

finally i received ota update notification.

but, now i am a little bit confused because the error message is: "error fetching update info: no peer certificate".

i checked also in this forum, nothing found about this.

can some one help me?

thanks

i will be releasing the update today, im not to sure when or if i will get round to re-basing this on B936... really busy this month

this will not got threw the OTA ether, as it needs a popper full wipe to work as intended

Guest Al_1604

1.wipe factory

2.wipe cache

5.go back to advanced

7.install rom

8.reboot

I'd like to add slightly to this list (maybe not entirely necessary but may avoid potential problems):

6a. Reboot recovery (after wipe but before flashing the zip).

9. After reboot be patient, give it plenty of time.

10. Reboot again before installing Apps or restoring any backed-up data.

Guest dan nedan

finally i received ota update notification.

but, now i am a little bit confused because the error message is: "error fetching update info: no peer certificate".

i checked also in this forum, nothing found about this.

can some one help me?

thanks

no one has met this kind of error, so far?