[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest andy.hyde4

we going to need logcat to have a chance of resolving this,...

anyone having problems with logcat needs to flash stock rom enable it then re-flash infusion

well i cant go back to stock right now to activate it, but it comes up in Google goggles 'Cannot connect to camera. You may need to restart your device.' as i cant activate the logcat someone else i saw ha the same problem maybe they could make one?

well i cant go back to stock right now to activate it, but it comes up in Google goggles 'Cannot connect to camera. You may need to restart your device.' as i cant activate the logcat someone else i saw ha the same problem maybe they could make one?

anyone know if it works on stock ics ? or if it has the same problem ?

Guest andy.hyde4

anyone know if it works on stock ics ? or if it has the same problem ?

ive used goggles on stock b934 and it worked. (haven't tried b936) and i posted earlier and someone replied saying they had the same problem.

I also have the problem with Goggles. If I select continuos mode it works, but if I pick the camera I get the message "sorry, the Android camera encountered a problem. You may need to restart the device".

I'm using stock cam app, which is working fine, and also lgCamera, which is also working fine. Any ideas?

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I do not have any bugs with camera nor googles. But I have wiped and formated all the possible options and then I have flashed b04.

I'm very sastifected with this rom!

its kind of confussion when its working fine for some but not for others...

i will try goggles and see what happens, can someone give me instructions on how to create the problem ?

Many camera apps are failing when launched in portrait mode. Sadly the launcher only runs in portrait mode.

I just installed Infusion B04 with full wipes and barcode scanner is now working.

Difference is this time it automatically installed with all my apps instead of via titanium backup.

Don't know if that is the real cause

Have to say Tillaz, for me, this ROM just works!

I read the advisory posts thoroughly and can safely say i've had no noticeable issues with the new B04 update or any prior to that.

Many thanks and keep up the good work fella. (Will be throwing some funds your way a.s.a.p) :)

Absolutely have to agree with this. Mine 'Just Works' (very nicely, thanks!).

As far as contribution goes, I sent a 'good pint of beer' not long ago, wish I could afford more.

Experimental JB roms are great for what they are but I need someting that works reliably every day and this is the one.

A big THANKS to Tillaz for taking the time to create this excellent ROM,

Guest andy.hyde4

literally just choose the normal snapshot mode and then it comes up with the error, but continuous mode works fine which is odd also barcode scanner apps don't work.

Edited by andy.hyde4

I just installed Infusion B04 with full wipes and barcode scanner is now working.

Difference is this time it automatically installed with all my apps instead of via titanium backup.

Don't know if that is the real cause

sounds like the same thing that was going on with the skate rom,

nearly all the bugs people had that i never had where all using titanium backup to restore...

i would avoid using it me...

i use this to batch install all my apk's

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310742

most app data is stored on the sdcard and is never removed unless done manually

For me b04 works like a charm (so far), real good job Tillaz... Camera, googles, barcode scanner, camscan etc... All OK!

What I assume that problems that other members experience is because they did wipe AFTER flashing update....

I did it BEFORE.... Wiped everything.... Then flashed update...

Again just assuming...

Had problems previously when used Titanium....

Completely switched to Huawei Allbackup..

Edited by zex_rad

Had problems previously when used Titanium....

Completely switched to Huawei Allbackup..

i'm going to advise on the first post that people don't use titanium backup to restore, its causes confusion with real bugs...

I don't get this your saying it didn't work because of titanium backup but I downloaded it off the market?

im saying titanium back up causes more problems than its worth... iv seen it be the cause more than enough to advise no using it...

not to mention people try to get away with not doing a full wipe and then wonder why they have problems / complaint / report bugs

that's why i advise a full wipe on every new version, so i know bugs reported are real and not user error, infact the next version will have auto wipes ..

when i get a chance i will test goggles, but its sounds like it should be working fine, presuming you done a full wipe

Guest MickJack

Just downloaded goggle goggles from the play store, can pick camera first use, second time same message. If I pick camera again via settings it works again, continuous seems to function but not I have mastered the app at all?

Fault seems to be the camera being called from other apps...........but what do I know.

I have not used titanium backup, did use HW Hisuite to replace apps. I don't use these scanner/goggles aps often enough to worry and guess there will be another update along that may help soon, being a noob I still find all this hard work and would be the first to admit that I don't know what I am doing.

ps, Thanks for your work Tillaz,

Edited by MickJack

I did a full wipe before and after installing Infusion. I also have to admit that I used Titanium to backup my apps. So I just tried to uninstall Goggles, erase its data, and then reboot to recovery to wipe dalvik and wipe cache. Then rebooted and installed Goggles from Play Store and the problem is still there.

The funny thing is that the problem is only there when I press Goggles camera icon in portrait mode, if I turn my phone to landscape and then press Goggles camera icon then it starts correctly, and then I can turn it back to portrait mode and keep using the application.

tillaz, maybe you could add Huawei backup app to the second post...

Edited by jsevi83

Guest dt_matthews

scarily enough the AppInstaller apk by Huawei is actually pretty good for batch restoring your apps, just install it [or move to] /system/app, it will fc if not setup as a system app.

99.9% perfect.Thank you.

Tillaz, this is a really brilliant ROM, why are people going back to stock roms. By far the best ROM on any of my phones, shame the g300 has such a crappy screen.

Skype still has the odd problem sending texts but probably their issue.

Not a great fan of any boot animations, although the new temasek 135.1 lg2x cyanogen one is cool until ICS is out or I get my Oppo find 5.

Beer money sent a while ago for your 2x work.

99.9% perfect.Thank you

Tillaz, this is a really brilliant ROM, why are people going back to stock roms. By far the best ROM on any of my phones.

Agreed (though not sure where you lost the 0.1%).

shame the g300 has such a crappy screen.

??? Crappy screen, for a phone at this price I personally think the screen is excellent

Agreed (though not sure where you lost the 0.1%).

??? Crappy screen, for a phone at this price I personally think the screen is excellent

0.1% Skype issue / boot ani.

Come on, screen is unusable in sunlight, otherwise I agree, excellent for the price.

Edited by dbbloke