[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Yes just renamed both files and all is working ok.

Usb connection is fine. :)

Glad to see that it worked for someone else. Huawei have done the same thing on official ROMs for other phones running ICS. (Ascend P1 and C8812)

Edited by cchalk

When i try the update on OTA, i receaved the error.

INVALID ROM (infusiong300) & device (hwu8815) combo!

What's mean???

it means the server hasnt been updated with the latest release so there is nothing there....so wait a while till tillaz says its uploaded

Guest Modzilla

When i try the update on OTA, i receaved the error.

INVALID ROM (infusiong300) & device (hwu8815) combo!

What's mean???

I don't think tillaz has patched the ota database as yet. It's nothing to worry about though.

arhh sorry people i was having some trouble with my internet... its uploading quite fast now though %25

full wipe is required as the rom has been resigned and problematic things have been removed... so its a must,

if you don't, your wasting your time updating.. and changes will not take effect

new screenshots are added to first post ;)

%90...

UPDATED... FULL WIPE IS A MUST... PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO AVOID IT IN THIS RELEASE... YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT WAS INTENDED...

NEW ADD-ON'S ARE NOW AVAILABLE, CHECK SECOND POST ;)

AS ALWAYS REPORT ANY BUGS THAT YOU FIND... READ THE FIRST POST PROPERLY BEFORE POSTING...

AND CHECK THE ADD-ONS BEFORE ASKING FOR SOMETHING... IT MIGHT ALREADY BE THERE

NEXT VERSION WILL BE BASED ON B94X

Tillaz, now that you have disabled the scrolling cache, will this affect the smoothing of all apps or does it just apply to the system ui in general? Many thanks.

think it will just benefit the main system, not sure though

Thank you tillaz for this rom and this big update! I love dsp manager and now I can get really good bass with it. Just one thing with dsp manager: it's not working system wide. It only works with play music and sometimes it fails and slows down the app. I think the MusicFX option is missing from sound on system settings. Is there any way for this option to be enabled?

Edited by merchan

Thank you tillaz for this rom and this big update! I love dsp manager and now I can get really good bass with it. Just one thing with dsp manager: it's not working system wide. It only works with play music and sometimes it fails and slows down the app. I think the MusicFX option is missing from sound on system settings. Is there any way for this option to be enabled?

works the same as it dose on CM9 / 10 for me.... its not supposed to work system wide, its just a music equalizer

MusicFX is removed because it interfears with dsp manager, since that its also an equalizer

UbuntuOne seems to have some problems, can anyone make a mirror of thats okay for Tillaz?

i would rather people didn't to be honest

try resetting your internet and re-try the download..

or try downloading it with jdownloader, i personally use this for any downloads, as it can resume a download if it fails half way

once you have jdownloader open, just right click on any link and press "copy link address" and it will appear in jdownloader for download

Is okay, no problem. The problem I have is not a slow download but a 500 server error :)

Edit: It's working now, sorry for the trouble!

Edited by daVil