[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

works the same as it dose on CM9 / 10 for me.... its not supposed to work system wide, its just a music equalizer

MusicFX is removed because it interfears with dsp manager, since that its also an equalizer

Thats a shame because I would love to listen to music equalized with any other music player or youtube :\ On CM7 it worked system wide, same for ics stock.

There's just another thing that is annoying. When turning the phone upside down it rotates to that orientation. It's annoying when I'm trying to watch a youtube video while laying down.

Other than that, is perfect.

Edited by merchan

Guest dt_matthews

Has anyone tried the SWAP SYSTEM LAUNCHER? I have placed go launcher in system/app and tried to install it in recovery, but all I get is can't open... (bad) Installation aborted. I have downloaded this twice with the same result.

Could someone please give me the correct MD5sum for this file.

what program did you use to update the zip file? If you used windows built in app it will break the archive, use 7-zip (free), and 'Open' the archive, delete the apk you wish to change and drop in your new one.

Thats a shame because I would love to listen to music equalized with any other music player or youtube :\ On CM7 it worked system wide, same for ics stock.

There's just another thing that is annoying. When turning the phone upside down it rotates to that orientation. It's annoying when I'm trying to watch a youtube video while laying down.

Other than that, is perfect.

i'm using it on CM10 on my o2x, that's where i ported it from... iv only noticed it working with music

and going of the libs that it uses they look like there just for handling the sound effects, similar to the ones that MusicFX relied on

when you are lying down watching a video you could pull down the status bar and lock the rotation, it will then stay in landscape

also, iv never seen dsp manager come with a stock rom :huh:

i'm using it on CM10 on my o2x, that's where i ported it from... iv only noticed it working with music

and going of the libs that it uses they look like there just for handling the sound effects, similar to the ones that MusicFX relied on

when you are lying down watching a video you could pull down the status bar and lock the rotation, it will then stay in landscape

also, iv never seen dsp manager come with a stock rom

On ics actually I did not install dsp manager but equalizer from the play store which *afaik* does the same and it worked system wide because I selected to use equalizer instead of musicfx on sound settings. I tried to install musicfx right now. It gave the option to select the default equalizer but it does not work like you just said. :\

About the screen rotation, youtube app rotates automatically even if the auto-rotation is off. that's the thing...

what program did you use to update the zip file? If you used windows built in app it will break the archive, use 7-zip (free), and 'Open' the archive, delete the apk you wish to change and drop in your new one.

Thanks for that, 7zip was the way. I was using Directory Opus, and did not think it would cause any issues. Now I know.

I know it might be a bit soon but how is this running? Any reboots yet? Impressions?

I installed last night and set it up before school and I have been using all day, pretty good so far but I didn't have reboots in the other version so nothing out of the ordinary.

Guest tattiemunch

Still trying to go from Infusion to Stock so i can unlock the phone...as i understand it I put the zip file on the SD card and install using CWM? i've tried this and it keeps saying no such file/ error installation aborted.

Help please!

@tattiemuch, make certain you're using a zip specifically packaged for CWM.

Pick an (ICS) 'CWM' one from here, should work: http://www.modaco.co...nofficial-roms/

[Edit] Scrub that, there don't appear to be CWM repacks of ICS on that list!!

There's defintely some around here somewhere!

Try the repack shown here:

Edited by Al_1604

Guest droiddruid

About the screen rotation, youtube app rotates automatically even if the auto-rotation is off. that's the thing...

The same happens here with stock rom, therefore I would say its working as intended and nothing whatsoever to do with Infusion. But I understand if you want to try to have Tilaz fix all your problems as that's your prerogative.

The same happens here with stock rom, therefore I would say its working as intended and nothing whatsoever to do with Infusion. But I understand if you want to try to have Tilaz fix all your problems as that's your prerogative.

hello

You should have read my previous post. Tillaz activated screen orientation for when the phone is upside down. This is not standard in stock rom and is configurable in CM. I don't see advantages to support screen orientation when the phone is upside down as it interfers with some phone using case scenarios like the youtube one :)

There are apps on the market that can force landscape or portrait orientation in all apps.

https://play.google....l.fameit.rotate

thank you. this will work for now.

Edited by merchan

hello

You should have read my previous post. Tillaz activated screen orientation for when the phone is upside down. This is not standard in stock rom and is configurable in CM. I don't see advantages to support screen orientation when the phone is upside down as it interfers with some phone using case scenarios like the youtube one

I believe what you're after is being able to select the screen rotation?

ie in CM you can select 0, 90, 180, 270.

I believe what you're after is being able to select the screen rotation?

ie in CM you can select 0, 90, 180, 270.

I'm being more straight to the point by saying the 180ยบ rotation should be disabled by default (when the phone is upside down) but I wouldn't mind if those settings were available :P

Guest mpetrooo

I think so, mainly i can't stabd the installation process, whan i have to click abou 1000 to finish all installs... :D

Edited by mpetrooo

Guest margityu

I bought this baby on Thursday morning, noon unlock it from the network and immediately via the official ICS installed this fantastic rom. I am surprised at the speed and responsiveness of all. After HTC Wildfire is the phone is a feast for the eyes.

Guest Chris Banks

I'm being more straight to the point by saying the 180ยบ rotation should be disabled by default (when the phone is upside down) but I wouldn't mind if those settings were available :P

Agree with you on this one, would be better is 180 degree rotating was disabled.