If money was not an issue...

Guest mhstrijbos

Guest mhstrijbos

iphone 5... purely because of the app store,

and the fact i aready have an android phone i'm happy with lol

Is is that much better than play store??

Guest iReece

Sadly, yes.

The Apple app store contains apps of much higher quality, since apple offers more and it's overall a lot safer. Developers don't wish to spend hours making an app for it to be pirated and installed by half the community in less than a week.

iOS developers make more money, so they spend more time on apps.

Also, note any apps ported from iOS to android, don't look very nice. ICS has fixed this with newer looks, but it still doesn't cover these facts.

Ported apps aren't as nice (most of the time)

Apple has more apps, more games, more developers making games etc. exclusive games and such.

The play store is good, but needs to catch up. Also, fragmentation is a major issue with the play store.

I love android, but the apple app store is the clincher for a justwantaphonethatworks buyer.

Guest tillaz

yeah, it has way more games and apps, i think app / game developers make more for IOS for the simple fact they only need to make one version,

with android it would need multiple different versions because of all the different hardware used such as > snapdragon > mali > tegra2 > powerVR

wich all normally reqiure different data for the 3d games

Tbh I would just get an ipod touch if I wanted the app store. Anyway, I would want a sgs3 phone wise.

why, if money was not a problem... lol that's why i said iphone 5... its the only way i would ever consider getting another iphone :D

Guest rufus2005

Got SGS3 a couple of weeks ago. I must say it is awesome. Literally cant find fault with it. All internal memory is available for apps, screen is incredible, removable memory, 64gb micro sd upgradeable. Also I saw it side by side with the one x in t-mobile store the other day and the one x looks pig ugly compared to sgs3 in the flesh, it just doesnt look special.

Guest razzmataz1478

I also compared the launcher speed between the One X and SGS3. In all honesty, the One X had some slight lag, whereas the SGS3 was silky smooth. Samsung have really got something with the exynos.

Guest Muloo

Well, i had some spare and bought me the S3. i am so pleased with it, i still love my first smartphone 'skate' but is so limited....