New to Having A skate Some Advice please

Guest swukjay

Guest swukjay

Hi everyone I have just acquired a skate which was stuck on mr green android, I Have recovered it now with tpt and have put the ROM skatie on it , my questions are these, which roms support auto apps to a ext4 partition like the blade roms and if i wish to create a .bin or open a .bin to add or remove some apps i don't want how would i go about this ? im used to just opening blade roms in winrar but these .bin files are slightly different, also one last question , what's a safe average over-clock on the skate coz i don't want to fry it lol , any help or advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Guest swukjay

right have installed ice tremor + as that supports ext , installed the top one first and was getting low disk space warning then realised further down the page there was to versions ;-) . just wondering what a safe overclock is now for this phone.

Guest ukgnome

In my experience the overclock depends on the handset. My skate doesn't like anything over 844 MHz but I know some people on here have theirs running at over 900.

I guess just have a play, and when it freezes you know you have reached your limit.

Guest swukjay

Thanks for that, must say im pretty impressed with all the modding that's gone on for the skate, also REALLY impressed with the order of this section, its so organised where as the blade section is quite messy lol but still its good fun to go searching for info , I am very happy with my new toy and i think that the price i paid was pretty good but i wouldn't now pay full price on this phone purely because for the money the new g300 on Vodafone seems to be a very good handset for the money with nice specs, if your on a budget it seems very good value.

Guest swukjay

wow thats pretty cool to get that out of it, im trying to repair my mac address at the moment its been lost , i have got qpst 2.7 but it keeps crashing and wont find the com port ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Why cant anything just go smoothly for once !!