[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Hello321

I have a bug, can you help? In the messages, the message of the other people are all together, and mines are all together too, so it isn't like, send, recieve, can you help me ?

Guest Snap.IT

I replaced the kernel and wifi with the latest versions from CM (just downloaded and compiled keeping TomG's config) and it doubled battery life.

I think using Sej's kernel would produce even better results for those of us who use wifi a lot.

Guest thewild

I replaced the kernel and wifi with the latest versions from CM (just downloaded and compiled keeping TomG's config) and it doubled battery life.

I think using Sej's kernel would produce even better results for those of us who use wifi a lot.

Could do share your kernel with us, maybe in a flashable zip ?

I like Mokee but indeed I do not find battery life to be so great.

Guest matcho13579

Could do share your kernel with us, maybe in a flashable zip ?

I like Mokee but indeed I do not find battery life to be so great.

You can download Sej's kernel from here: http://blade.windows98.co.uk/downloads/cm7-sej-kernel.zip

It's almost the same as CM7 kernel, but there are older wifi drivers, which some users found better than the newer ones

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DellXCD35

Sure, here ya go:

mokee-new-kernel.zip

MD5:d03a8d605b7737d13bf89291d52dcf15

Thanks Friend.

Battery life indeed bettered up. but the internet connection over wifi hotspot is slower now.

Edit- speed back to life again. seems it was just a co-incidence with internet speed dropping and me updating the kernel.

Edited by DellXCD35

Guest Snap.IT

Swedish Snow uses vmsplit_2g memory layout, whereas cm7 kernels are using vmsplit_3g. Short: You can't use any cm kernels on SS7.

Not without fixing that and recompiling it, no.

Why anyone would want to use the CM7 kernel on SSRLS7 i do not know... i consider that kernel from KonstaT a work of art.

It's that one... that you get just right...

Not without fixing that and recompiling it, no.

Why anyone would want to use the CM7 kernel on SSRLS7 i do not know... i consider that kernel from KonstaT a work of art.

It's that one... that you get just right...

Thanks for your answer.

I just thought that if your kernel is so good for MoKeeOS (which is Gingerbread) it would also work as well in another GB (SS RLS7). But I know very little about kernel, compiling, etc. I simply use others work. :-)

However, I do admit - KonstaT's kernel in SS RLS7 is working very well as it is.

please help me!

if i'm using the ics theme for cm7 i'm unable to read any text in the menus of any app.

how can i change the color of the fonts???

somebody help me with this!!!

Guest Snap.IT
I have installed this rom with the kernel from snap it and everything crashes.

Pls help

You're going to have to do better than "everything crashes" for a bug report.

Guest malcolmyoung

Really enjoying the ROM, but when i try to switch on Wi-Fi, it just comes up with error

Anybody know how to fix this, thanks

Edited by malcolmyoung

Guest Snap.IT

maybe a dev should make a thread on how to make LOLCATS on adb...

I think you'd want another forum entirely if you want to know how to make LOLCATS. :D

To make a logcat type "adb logcat" in a terminal window (command prompt if you're on windows).

I`ve installed mokee with Snap.IT kernel but i have one problem why can`t I select sim memory instead of phone ? there is an aplication for that or could I install the stock adress book somehow or something

Guest iShubham

I`ve installed mokee with Snap.IT kernel but i have one problem why can`t I select sim memory instead of phone ? there is an aplication for that or could I install the stock adress book somehow or something

Download and install Contact2sim Pro (from playstore)

It allows you to copy paste your Sim contacts to address book

Edited by iShubham

Guest Snap.IT

Download and install Contact2sim Pro (use blackmart)

It allows you to copy paste your Sim contacts to address book

I strongly recommend that you stop advocating piracy in a forum full of devs.

Use the free version or PAY for the pro version.

Also remember that if you use something like blackmart you are setting yourself up for exploits.

Guest iShubham

I strongly recommend that you stop advocating piracy in a forum full of devs.

Use the free version or PAY for the pro version.

Also remember that if you use something like blackmart you are setting yourself up for exploits.

I apologize. Post edited.